Chapter 5: Rivalry kiss

[1150 words]

[1150 words]

This part might be a little more steamy than the other ones :)

♡︎

Chapter 5: Rivalry kiss

[Sora'a POV] Jaxx and I have been talking almost all day together in his room

[Sora'a POV]
Jaxx and I have been talking almost all day together in his room. We were on his bed, just like last night. We gossiped drama and laughed out the breathe of each other.

It was almost sunset hour.

Being with Jaxx like this felt like more than fireworks. It felt as nice as when the sun hits your skin softly in the summertime, or when the leaves starts to fade into an orange-brown color in autumn, or when you have been going an whole day with being thirsty and then finally drinking the first sip of a drink. There's no way to describe the feeling correctly, but it's something different.

"It's obvious that they like each other." Jaxx said. We were talking about how Levi and Alex have been suspiciously close to each other. We were both so sure that they both liked each other. Two best friends in love, what could go wrong with that?

"10 bucks, Levi will confess first." I said cockily.

"I'll just bet 15 bucks then if Alex confesses first."

"Deal."

"Deal."

We shook hands and went into awkward silence.

"Got anyone you like?" I asked.

He stared at me. Intensely. Until I felt his stare disappear down to his fidgeting fingers. "No."

"Oh."

I felt rejected. Like I have just declared my love for him and he just decided to crush with one word. But all I did was ask a question. No simple explanation why, but out of curiosity.

"Actually, that was a lie. I do have someone in mind."

"Wow look at you! Got yourself some nice crush!" I said hitting his shoulder. Jaxx rolled his eyes and grinned.