Chapter 8: Movie night

[2314 words]

[2314 words]

This chapter is a bit longer than usual (also super rushed, but will be editing it soon)
Also, this chapter might be a bit heavier than the other ones :((

♡︎

Chapter 8: Movie night

[Jaxx's POV]"I'm thinking a drive-in movie, arcade, and then a picnic under the stars in a beautiful garden, yeah?" Alex suggested

[Jaxx's POV]
"I'm thinking a drive-in movie, arcade, and then a picnic under the stars in a beautiful garden, yeah?" Alex suggested.

Alex and I have now for 20 minutes, been trying to come up with the 'perfect date' idea. We were all over the place with our ideas, it went from mountain climbing to playing Minecraft till 3 am.

We were in Alex's bed, Alex was lying on her stomach, her elbows resting on the bed and her legs going back and forth. I was leaning against her bedframe, wrapping my arms around a pillow.

"Sounds good," I said. Alex nodded and started writing it down in her notebook.

"Okay, now we need food." She said, clicking her pen.

"We can just order pizza."

She wrote it down. "Dessert?"

"Chocolate cake will be fine."

"Got it." She wrote it down as well.

It felt so out of character of me to be planning a date between me and Sora with Alex. But after everything that has happened, I felt hopeful. Hopefully, it should all go well, just as we planned it.

"Thank you for doing this," I said quietly, feeling grateful for all she had done for me.

"Of course," She smiled in return, "We're friends, aren't we?"

"Yeah," I said.

♡︎

As the days went by of me and Alex planning this whole 'date/confession' thing, Alex had possibly told Charli about it, because she was always setting me and Sora up whenever we'd play games, or when we'd go to hang out someplace. I don't know if I like it or not.