2

After Felix calmed down a bit after his little break down, Hyunjin picked him up slowly, moving them both to sit on a chair. "Do you want anything from your toy box?" Felix nodded, "Miffie" he muttered, sounding sleepy. "Who's Miffie?" Hyunjin asked, genuinely confused.

Felix slipped out of his lap, and held his two fingers in his tiny hand. How that melted Hyunjin's heart, 'his hands are so small.' Felix led Hyunjin to the cupboard, pointing to the box since he couldn't reach it. Hyunjin grabbed the box and brought it down so that it's on Felix's level. Felix opened the box taking out his favorite paci that read 'baby' on it, holding it in his hands.

Then, he took out a plushy of a grey bunny. "This is Miffie!" He exclaimed happily, but it was even cuter because he was sleepy. "Hyunnie," he said, and motioned grabby hands towards the older. "Lixxie wanna cuddwe wiv Hyunnie and Miffie." He said as hyunjin lifted him, leaving the box unattended.

"Okay let's sleep then," he said walking over to the couch in the corner. "NO! Lixxi's no sweepy!" He said, but his body seemed to disagree as he yawned mid-sentence. Hyunjin just Chuckled, "Okay then, let's just cuddle." Felix just nodded sleepily, while Hyunjin started making his way to the comfy looking sofa in the corner.

He sat down, Felix straddling him, and he started rubbing circles on his back. Though it was a little uncomfortable for Felix, so Hyunjin wrapped Felix's legs around his waist. Felix's head was on Hyunjin's chest, Miffie cuddled close to his own chest. And as their position got more comfortable, Felix put the pacifier between his lips and started suckling on it.

Felix was slowly dozing off, when suddenly he felt hands gently massaging and caressing his thigh, he sighed. The squeezing of his thighs suddenly stoped he whined, sat up and started tearing up and looked at Hyunjin. "You want me to keep doing that bunny?" Felix nodded his head eagerly, laying back down on Hyunjin's chest (which by the way, is still naked) and melted onto the man's chest.

Hyunjin started to follow Felix to dreamland, stopping the motion with his hand so that he can sleep.

~

When Chan entered the room, he was quite shook, Felix doesn't open up to people quickly. He just shrugged it off and went to have lunch with Jeongin instead. As he was walking through the halls he bumped into someone, "Oh, I'm sooty Mr. Bang, I should look where I'm going!" Seungmin bowed his head in respect and apology. "No, it's fine, I should look where I'm going too, how is you freestyle going?" He asked about the task he gave the boy the week before.

"Actually it's great! I have been working on it for a while, I'll show it to you tomorrow though, today I forgot my swimming trunks." He explained. "That's okay! Anyways, it was great talking to you but I have to get going now, see you tomorrow!" And as he said those words he started walking away from the younger boy with a wave.
~
Felix p.o.v

I felt awake, but I kept my eyes closed. I didn't want to wake up. It feels so comforting, so calming. Now that I think of it though, it doesn't feel like the rusty couch that Channie hyung owns. It felt harder, but warmer. Did I rly sleep on Channie hyung's chest? No way

⊹ ࣪ ˖✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧⊹ ࣪ ˖.𖥔 ݁ ˖

584 words,
I know, a verrrryyyy short chapter for the time I left you guys.
I'm soooo sorry, lately I've been sooooo busy lately.
But anywayyysss happy holidays, and for those who don't celebrate Christmas,
Have a good day/night
Alsooooo, I appreciate EVERY SINGLE soul who read this,
Muah - your author

-'♡'-