3

Hyunjin jolted awake as soon as he felt Felix yelped away from him, and he thought that he was still little so he tried to get closer to the boy who was now curled up in a fetal position in the corner of the room. And he crouched down next to the boy who was shaking from sobs  that tore his whole tiny being.

"Lixxie, baby what's wrong?" He asked, voice laced with concern. "D-don't call me that!" He said, trying to curl up to himself even more. "Why-why do you care? It's not like I'm anything special anyways, it's not like-" He was quickly shut up by Hyunjin who carried him carefully in his arms, walking towards the couch, making Felix straddle him.

"Lix, calm down for me, okay baby?" He whispered softly in his ear, "breathe for me, follow my breath," he then started breathing in Felix's ear, making sure every breath was heard.

Once Felix calmed down a bit, Hyunjin said, "Now tell me, what's been bothering this cutie, hmm, who made this baby's precious , valuable tears fall? Hmm?" He whispered gently in his ear, careful not to alarm the little one.

"Don' wan' talk about it." Felix said still sniffling. "As you wish princess." Hyunjin answered, hugging Felix's head close to his chest. They stayed in silence for a while until Hyunjin decided to break it. "Do you want to regress? Will that make you comfy?"

"I can't, can't be vulnerable around you." Felix said. "Why's that?" Hyunjin asked. "You'll tell everyone, plus you'll think I'm a baby." Felix answered. "Hey, I won't tell anyone about this, think of it as our secret. And what if I do baby you? You'll be my cute little princess, as long as it makes you happy." He said gently.

Felix sat up from Hyunjin's chest and asked, "sure?" Hyunjin replied with a nod while muttering: "sure." Felix hesitated before raising his pinky finger while mumbling: "Pinky promise?" Hyunjin chuckled while locking their fingers and whispering, "pinky promise."

"Now where is my little Lixxie?" He asked, waiting. After a few moments of silence a loud cheer of "Hyunnie!" Interrupted the intense silence. Hyunjin chuckled and hugged little Felix close to his chest, asking gently: "How old are you baby?" Filix started counting on his fingers before showing Hyunjin a 4 with his tiny hands. "Okay, do you want your dummy?" He asked "hmmm, Lixxie wan's chocowate miwk." Felix answered.

Hyunjin only nodded and got up with Felix in his arms, walking to the cupboard again, looking for a curtain box, "aha," he muttered in a barely audible voice, he moved Felix to the side of his hips and held him with one arm while he grabbed one of the smaller boxes labeled: 'essentials'. There where many little things there; a paci, a bib, some stuffy toys, a silicon spoon, different types of foods, sweets, chocolate milk and a sippy cup (which has ducks on it).

He took the sippy cup and chocolate milk out and walked towards the office table, he put Felix on it, and once he did that the little started whining, "Hey it's okay," Hyunjin said while patting Felix's head, "I'm only preparing your drink, look, do you want to help Hyunnie?" He asked in an extremely gentle voice, which Felix only responded to by nodding.

"Okay, great! What I want you to do now is to shake this chocolate milk good for me, okay?" He gave Felix the chocolate milk bottle, and when Felix got both his hands on it he started shaking it vigorously, which lead to him giggling. 'I think that's the most harmonious thing I've ever heard in my life,' Hyunjin thought to himself.

"Hyunnie is this enough? My arms huwt now." Felix whined, "Yeah, princess, that's enough. Now what I want you to do is to gently open it." He stated slowly,  and when he saw that Felix was having trouble opening the bottle he gently held his hand on top of the cap and twisted it with him, which made the bottle open with an almost silent 'snap'.

They shared eye contact for a second before Hyunjin gently smiled and took his hands off while saying: "You did such a good job for me baby," he then leaned down and kissed Felix's cheek, leaving his lips linger there a second longer, he could feel the heat if Felix's chests on his lips, and when he pulled away he audibly cooed at his cute the sight in front of him. Felix in his cute pajamas sitting there with his face flushed, you could almost see red on his neck and ears.

"You're such a cute little thing." He said sighing dreamily, "Lixxie's cute?" He asked, tilting his head, like a cute puppy. Eyes wide with astonishment almost. "The cutest." Hyunjin replied. "Then, you'we weally handsowme!" (Then, you're really handsome!) Felix said raising his hand in a cheer almost spilling some milk.

"Woah , there, be carefully princess, we don't want you spilling your chocolate milk on your pretty little self, don't we?" He asked, which Felix shook his head to, "okay, next I need you to pour the chocolate milk carefully in the sippy cup." He said, slowly unscrewing the sippy cup's cap. When the sippy cup was unscrewed, Felix slowly poured the contents of the bottle into the sippy cup with the guide of Hyunjin's hand.

After throwing the empty bottle and closing the sippy cup Hyunjin went to pick Felix, he also took the sippy cup, and started moving to the couch. He sat in the couch with Felix straddling him. Once Hyunjin gave Felix the sippy cup he took a sip out of it and hummed in contentment, being happy with the taste of the chocolate milk.

After drinking the chocolate milk, Felix started dancing a happy dance on Hyunjin's lap, which Hyunjin groaned to saying: "Princess, be careful there, you don't want to cause something you can't take care of later." Felix tolted his head in confusion, but recovered and disregarding Hyunjin's words continuing his movements...

⊹ ࣪ ˖✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧⊹ ࣪ ˖.𖥔 ݁ ˖

1019 words,
Again, a short chapter :)
Im not sure how I feel about how this turned out,
But I would sure love to know how you think abt it!
Have a good day/night!
I love you soooo much, take care of yourself, eat well, sleep well, and don't forget to drink water!
Muah - your author

-'♡'-