Chapter nine🐻

Previously ~
Jai shook his head taking his donut" why don't you guys come stay in my place instead of wasting money I live in a two bedroom I'm pretty sure it won't be bad"
———————————————————————-

Sam looked at her "I mean we could id have to talk to everyone else" she nodded " yeah that's fine y'all can talk about it but I need to go home and shower" the boys nodded. Kat sat up grabbing her phone. "I mean yeah of course just call everyone in here and then maybe we can head to her house?" She sent a quick text to the group chat, telling everyone to meet in Sam and Jai's room. Next thing you know Akira was knocking at the door. Jai went over and open the door. "Akira what are you doing here?" " Oh I don't know I am in the group chat too. rude."

Everyone had somehow managed to pile into the room. "OK what does this meeting call for? "Mark spoke up. "Well I was wondering if you guys wanted to stay at my apartment instead of wasting your money on this hotel I mean it is kind of expensive." Kat spoke up. Natalie and Krista looked at each other. " I mean I don't see the harm she is right and this place is kind of expensive but it's not like we don't have the money." Kat had a confused look on her face." it's whatever you guys want to do. I understand if you don't want to come stay but I do need to go home so I can shower and change and get things that I need if I want to continue to hang out with you guys" Dannie nodded. " yeah, of course we can take you to get whatever you need or at least I can I don't trust jai's driving." Kat giggled." of course you wouldn't trust his driving you two are always argue about it."

Jai made a face " I don't trust Dannies driving either. If anyone's a safe driver it's probably Hibi or Krista" Sam shook his head. "Of course you idiots are fighting at this moment will you to please just shut the fuck up I'm driving both of you shut it and jai I will make you ride with Dannie if you don't be quiet." jai shut up really fast.

Everyone had went to their own rooms to grab their things. Sam held his hand to Kat. "OK honey we're gonna go downstairs and check out while everybody grab their things and jai will bring mine and his suitcase down." Kat smiled and took his hand "of course let's go" she followed beside him" what does mark mean when she told akira that he didn't have to worry about Jai hogging my attention and that I would be going home with you soon? You know I can't leave isa behind" Sam nodded "I understand you can't leave her behind and eventually she'll come with us, but right now it would be just you we can't have certain people knowing they were adding to our group." Kat looked at him in confusion." What do you mean? Certain people can't know that you're adding to the group I thought it was just a group chat that you're adding me to is there something I don't know and you're not telling me. Because Sam, if you're not telling me some thing, I'm not going with you. I will get an Uber home if I have to." Sam sighed " Kat just trust me. We'll talk about it when we get to your house. It would be safer for us to talk about it. They're not out in public. Do you understand?" She sighed " yes, sir, I understand" she pouted slightly. " Hey lose the pout it may work on Jai but it won't work on me" she groaned " fine fine you win" she smiled at him " I can't believe Jai ate my damn donut " Sam chuckled. " it's fine Kat I'll buy you another one." " really can it be a pink one."

they had walked up to the checkout counter " hello handsome what can I do for you?" the young girl behind the desk smile at him sweetly. Kat made a slight face as the woman tried to flirt with him and sam just ignored the woman." hi I guess I'd like to check me and my friends out of our rooms. If that's all right" the young girl nodded "of course is there anything else I can do for you like give you my number or something like that" Kat made a noise of disgust " listen here, lady me and my friends are just trying to check out the damn rooms. So if you don't mind not flirting with him, and check us out before I make a report to your manager" Kat gave her a fake smile. " yes ma'am of course I am so sorry." of course Kat knew the manager due to her connections with his son that wasn't the point she was just trying to help him get out of an uncomfortable situation.

She smiled sweetly up at Sam." what the hell is that about Kat?" Kat giggled slightly." some secret meant to be kept in for now that will be kept." hibi and Krista were the first ones downstairs followed by Akira, Dani, and Angie and lastly, Jai .

The young lady had came back with her manager " oh, Miss Ross it's good to see you again" she smiled sweetly" hello sir it's good to see you too. How's your son Jackson?" " oh dear he's doing fine don't worry about him. I haven't heard from him in a year." She nodded. "Of course he's still stubborn" " is there anything else I can do for you Miss Ross beside check out your friends" " no thank you have a nice day and I can assure you we won't be coming back"