Part 15 - too hot

A/N - idk how many of you will still be here at this point, if you are I'm sorry for dropping off the face of Wattpad for the last like 4 months, long story short i started uni and learning to live alone and be independent is fucking exhausting. Anyway if any of you are still reading i hope you enjoy this part. 

Ame's POV:

I wish I was joking when I say that it took Leah at least an hour to decide on what food she wanted to order in, but here we are, 2 hours later only just finishing our food. She wanted to watch love actually, which I obviously teased her for, but if I'm honest I love the film too. 

We had gathered all the blankets I had in my possession and were lost somewhere underneath them all. I heard her moving around and huffing, clearly frustrated, but when I turned my head I became the frustrated one. She had gotten too hot and had thrown the blankets off herself along with half her clothes, leaving her in just a plain white vest and shorts. I wish we were sat closer right now, she's so beautiful.

I could feel the heat building in my body and had to look away and remind myself that we are supposed to only be friends. She huffed again,

"you okay?" I asked her with a slight chuckle.

"no" she sighed again

"what's the matter?" 

"I'm too fucking hot" she moaned

I gulped "well that's not ideal is it" I giggled trying to hold it together. 

she gave me the 'don't test me' eyes and stood up

I sunk even further into the sofa if that was possible and nodded. 

"where are you going?" I asked her.

"just to get a drink, do you want something too?"

I shook my head and thanked her before going back to watching the tv. I'm not sure how long I can keep this up, she drives me fucking crazy. When she didn't come back for a while I got up to go see what she was doing. When I walked into the kitchen I almost had a heart attack. She had splashed herself with water to cool herself down and you could practically see everything through her top. I took a deep breath before my thoughts were interrupted.

"my eyes are up here love" she stated, trying to remain serious. 

"right ye- yeah I - I knew that" I cleared my throat, i'm so busted.

"I think I will take that drink now actually" i continued, I felt like my airway was about to close. 

she laughed and walked back into the living room, mocking my stuttering. God I need to get a grip. I went to get her one of my shirts to put on, but when I came back I found her passed out on the sofa. I stopped to look at her, taking in every feature. The hint of green right in the middle of her perfect blue eyes, the way her nose had a tiny bump half way down, the way freckles subtly graced her face, the way her mouth hung open the tiniest bit while she slept, I could go on. I didn't want to wake her, she looked exhausted, so I grabbed one of the blankets and carefully placed it over half of her, being conscientious of the fact that she was too hot only moments ago, and went to leave, when she grabbed my hand.

"take me to bed Ame" she mumbled without opening her eyes. It was so soft and sweet I could've cried in that moment. 

"okay" I whispered back before carefully putting one arm under her legs and the other round her back, carrying her bridal style to my room. I got ready for bed and got in the other side, keeping a respectful distance. She quickly closed that distance laying her head on my chest and gripping at my side. I stroked through her hair, before soon falling asleep too. 

----------------------------

As i began to slowly wake up, I couldn't feel her on my chest anymore. I opened my eyes, scanning the room but she was nowhere to be found. I yawned and sat up, rubbing at my tired eyes, before getting out of bed to go look for her. I found her swaying to the quiet music she had on while she cooked. I half-smiled, wishing I could wake up to this every morning. 

She heard me walk in the room, and turned to look at me, giving me a small smile

"good morning ame" 

"morning" i returned the smile. 

"I made food, i hope you are hungry" she laughed, seeming somewhat nervous. She looked so cute with her hair all messy, and her clothes all creased from sleeping. 

As i walked over I couldn't contain my laugh "how many people are you planning on feeding this morning le"

She smacked me on the arm before laughing too

"well i didn't know what you like to eat in the morning, so i thought i would cover all the bases". There it is again, that warm funny feeling in my heart. It was so sweet that she wanted to make sure there was something i liked.

"it looks great thank you.... do you need any help"

"no no no" she ushered me away "go sit it will be done in a minute". I nodded smiling at her again. 

She came to join me with the mountains of food shortly after, and we began to eat. 

"so what did you want to do today" i asked her. 

"i have got something planned for us already, and no you don't get to know what it is, it's a surprise". Could she get anymore perfect. 

"okay okay" i chuckled she knew me too well, already. 

" i do have 2 questions though". her smile turned into a small smirk, as she sank in her chair crossing her arms. 

"and what would they be" please lord do not let me stutter right now. 

"what am i wearing, and when are we going".

"i'll allow it, wear your usual cute clothes and we need to leave in about an hour" cute clothes? this crush i have is becoming less and less delusional, she's flirting, she has to be. 

"yes ma'am" i saluted her before taking my plate over to the sink and scurrying off. 

"where you off to in such a rush" she questioned, still with that playful smirk plastered on her face. 

"to get ready duhhhh" i rolled my eyes. Is this a date? god what if it is... what if it isn't.

----------------------------------------

A/N and that is this part done i hope you enjoyed it. so is it a date or not? ;)