Just the Beginning

Haerin

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?" Hyein shouts at me. Danielle just had her mouth gaped open, she's speechless. "Shut up Hyein! Don't tell anyone!" I say and she rolls her eyes. "Y'all are so lucky anyways-" Hyein pouts. "In a classroom? IN HER CLASSROOM?!" Danielle finally speaks. "Yes." I nod. "Oh hell nah I can't walk into that classroom anymore without thinking my best friend fucked our teacher in it-" Danielle says as she bites down on a carrot.

"Just don't imagine it." I smile at her. "Bitch! You literally explained every detail, EVERY DETAIL! that we did not need to know..." Danielle says and Hyein nods along.

It was the next day and we were all waiting for our classes to begin for the day.

"Yah Haerin! Your girlfriend is over there!" Hyein sarcastically says as she points to Ms.Kim standing near the front door of the cafeteria, obviously making sure no trouble is being caused so early in the morning.

"You think she'll let me eat it too?" Hyein asks and I hit her shoulder. "I was joking! Damn possessive much!" She rolls her eyes. I chuckle as I look back at Ms.Kim and see her looking at me as well. Those eyes bro...

I glance at her lips and see her saying something. I squint my eyes to focus more on her lips...Meet me in the teachers restroom, Now.

I nod as I stand up, "I'm going to go pee real quick!" I say. "Geez tmi!" Hyein says and Danielle nods, I flick them off before heading to the teachers restroom. I glance around making sure no one sees me going into the teachers restroom, once the coast is clear I enter it and lock it quietly.

"Ms.Kim..." I say out loud. "Took you long enough." She says as she was standing, facing the sink while looking into the mirror and briefly glancing at me through it. "Why did you want to meet me?" I ask, slightly feeling nervous because we are alone again. Why am I so nervous?!

"To remind you how I want you in your best behavior in my class." She says. "And to remind you how you have after school detention every day now until I stop it, understood?" She says and I roll my eyes. "No not understood, what if I don't want to show up to detention hm?" I ask and she walks over to me, pushing me against the wall and pinning both of her arms on either side of me. She's hot-

"You will show up." She says and I smirk. "How are you so sure?" I ask while tilting my head to the side. I feel her grab my hand and trail it all over her body, stopping at her center. My hand goes under her dress, resting on her hot area. The warmth of her core hitting my hand, god I'm so hot already. "Then I guess you won't get a reward, it will be a punishment this time then?" She asks while tilting her head, mocking me.

I smirk as I curl my fingers slighting and brush it up against her clothed core making her gasp in surprise. She yanks my hand away and pins it above my head, "Don't do that again." She says through gritted teeth, I never knew I liked to be commanded. "Oh I will." I say and I feel Ms.Kim trail her hand over my body, gently squeezing my breast once she reaches it. A small moan escapes my lips and I see her smirk.

"I have something planned for you...since you've been nothing but disrespectful to me...don't worry, it's not a punishment, rather a reward as some might say?" She tilts her head with a devilish smile on her face.

She leans towards my ear, "Don't. Be. Late." She says and bites my earlobe, hard, making me groan in pain but pleasure at the same time.

Then she walks out and leaves me wondering, is it really a reward?

-

Ms.Kim's class was...something to say the least. The entire time we kept stealing glances of each other and Hyein wouldn't stop teasing me. Now we are in Ms.Phams class.