The Alley

Mitsuya wrapped his arms around Y/n's shoulder and calmly spoke, "No need to thank me, Y/n. I am just doing what is best for my lady". Y/n and Mitsuya finished packing up and went to check out of the hospital. Mitsuya put the bag of clothes in his left top box (basically a storage box inserted on the side of the bike) and his own bag on the other. Y/n didn't have very much with her in the hospital so neither of them had to hold onto bags while riding. Mitsuya got on first and Y/n immediately followed and wrapped her arms around the waist, Mitsuya found this to be his favorite part of riding. "Hang on, we're gonna have to go a little faster than normal in case someone follows us" and with that, Mitsuya sped out of the parking lot and to the streets. Not even two minutes away from the hospital three unfamiliar bikes swerved around a corner and sped toward the two. "Takashi! Their following us!" Y/n screamed over the loud engine. Mitsuya looked over and saw one of the same uniform logo on their bikes. "They are members of Rokuhara Tandai, Souths gang. Hold on tight, I'm going to swing around corners pretty fast!" Mitsuya said right before speeding up and zooming past cars. The three bikers weren't too far behind them, but Mitsuya made sure to stay ahead of them. All of a sudden, the alleyways started to look familiar to Y/n. "Takashi! Take a hard left now!" Mitsuya didn't hesitate to obey and quickly turned into an alleyway y/n was referring to. It was just tight enough to fit their bike, Y/n looked behind her to see the three bikers talking among themselves. "Do you know how to get to your house from here, Takashi?" Y/n asked, looking away from the three once the other two scattered. The one with the logo started to go down the alleyway. "Yeah, I remember going down this alley. This was the day those assholes picked a fight with you and we took you home. I will always remember that day," Mitsuya said and continued with, "That's also when you showed your adorable face, my lady" he finished with a chuckle to lighten the mood of being chased. "Now is not the time to remember goofy things, Takashi. Let's talk more about it when we finally get rid of these morons. two of them scattered in opposite directions, most likely to be at the end of the ally once we reach it" Y/n asked before slightingly leaning over Mitsuya and grabbing a mental bar while passing the dumpster it was in "What do you plan on doing, Y/N?" Mitsuya asked, but with no concern in his voice. He knew Y/n would never do something stupid, but was confused as to why she had a metal bar. "Do you trust me?" she asked, looking him in the eyes, Mitsuyas paused for a minute before gleaming his signature smile. "Of course, my lady." and he turned back to speed up. "You see that ladder attached to the wall? I am going to jump off of the bike to there and finish off the jackass behind us. My grandfather and I always did these sorts of things on the bike for fun, so don't worry too much. There is a mall close to your house, go there by the entrance, and I'll meet you there after you get those two off your tail." The latter was coming up soon so y/n had to finish quickly with little time to explain. "Once I get done with him then I will call someone from toman and they will see to them. Text me when you are okay to do so, and I'll do the same" she finished and started to stand up and placed her hand on Mitsuya's shoulder, but was stopped "Y/n..." Mitsuya's hand was now on Y/ns that was resting on his shoulder "please be safe... I won't forgive myself if you don't come out okay" Y/n reassured him with a bright smile "I'll be fine, I'll see you soon, Takashi" With that, she successfully jumped off the bike and caught the middle of the ladder with one hand. Mitsuya was definitely worried about y/n, but after finding out her backstory, he knows this is the least of what he should worry about. Toman captains decided to do some digging on y/n for safety reasons, and they found something devastating.

"I need to end this quickly," y/n thought to herself before jumping off the ladder and smacking the man with the full strength of the metal bar. She landed and slid across the ground, but when she got up, she found the man was off his bike. She examined herself and found no bruises, now it was time to see the man's condition. She went over and stood above him, after a few seconds of silence and no movement, she touched the man with her foot. Before she could react, the man grabbed her foot and caused her to fall to the ground. The man got onto her and held an open pocket knife, getting ready to stab her, he said, "You're going to pay for everything". Y/n went still, and the voice shook her to her core. Everything made sense, the dots were slowly coming together. The man aimed his knife at y/n's throat, but she stopped it with her arms holding onto the man's wrist. "No, no it can't be...!" she tried to make sense of the situation at hand, but the puzzle of everything was slowly coming together. It was almost too much. "this is all your fault... everything is all your fault!" The helmet of the man was still on, but there was a huge dent on it to resemble the pain of the hit he had taken. Y/n couldn't see the singer past the mask, but it showed itself in his voice. "No, please. Not you! Please tell me he didn't do the same to you, too!"

"No... not you too. Tell me he didn't turn you into a monster too. Please! Brother!"