Life with Thackery

Thackery and I were spending the summer in England, visiting my parents' graves. The headstones were still by the old cottage we lived in before I was kidnapped. I stood in front of the headstones, and I felt a melancholy feeling in my heart.
Even though I was merely talking to their headstones, I still felt their presence.
"Mother, Father, I miss thee so much. I'm very melancholy at the thought of thee not being here," tears of sadness were rolling down my face.
"Thackery and I have been seeing the world just like we have always wanted. 'Tis been a beautiful adventure," I smiled at Thackery, who tenderly had his arm around me, stroking my shoulder.
"I'm sure your parents are proud of you, my sweet Destiny," he kissed my forehead lovingly. I looked at him with a grateful smile, "Thank you, I know your parents are proud of you too. Along with Emily." I stroked his face. He smiled gratefully and kissed me softly, "Thank you."
We both lost our families, but we still had each other.
We were now married just like we always wanted. He and I had a romantic private ceremony in the countryside of London where I was from. We promised each other we would spend the rest of eternity together. I got emotional during our marriage ceremony, and all felt right when we shared our first kiss as husband and wife.

With the money we had, we bought my family's cottage to live in. The crisp autumn air brought us comfort and the peace we longed for.

One evening, we sat out on a picnic blanket in an open field by our house. Thackery was looking at me with his adorable smile, "How are you this evening, my love?"

I gazed at him lovingly, "Perfectly happy, because I'm with you." I lean back in his chest and close my eyes in bliss. He chuckled and kissed the top of my head. "How are you, my darling?" I asked him, looking at him sweetly. "Wonderful, because I'm with you," he smiled.

"Did you ever think that we would live three hundred and thirty years together?" he inquired with sweet curiosity. "Not in a thousand years, but despite everything that happened to us I'm grateful that we're together," as I spoke, I touched his face, "I would do it all again just to be with you," I softly pressed my lips against his. He deepened the kiss as he ran his fingers through my hair and hugged me. "I love you, Destiny," Thackery said after a while of kissing. "I love you too, Thackery," I traced his jawline with my fingers. I leaned my head on his shoulder and we cuddled. To make the moment even more romantic, I raised my hand to the air and made fairy light sparkles appear around us. Warm energy surrounded us like a warm quilt.

"Life really can't get better than this," I told Thackery. "I can't agree more," he stroked my hair.

The moment was suddenly interrupted by a vision in my head. I was suddenly back in Salem during Halloween, but it wasn't during the witch trials, it was the present day. An All Hallow's Eve Festival was taking place, and the townsfolk were gathered in my aunt's cottage which became a brand-new museum talking about the Salem Witch Trials, and the events of 1993, and it also made a mockery of witchcraft. A man in a ridiculous wizard outfit was putting on a show for the tourists and he even had copies of Aunt Winnie's spellbook along with the real thing; and worst of all, he had handmade Black Flame candles.

Two young girls were in the museum looking around, and the girl named Becca was presented with a Black Flame candle for her sixteenth birthday. I instantly got a bad feeling about it. I could feel the man's intentions, he was trying to bring back the Sanderson Sisters from the dead.

I woke up from the vision and saw a concerned Thackery, "What did you see?" he knew about my newly obtained ability to see the future. "Darling, I think we need to go back to Salem."