Navigation

Her eyes shot open, tears at the brim of them. She looked around, not knowing what she was looking for but she wasn't able to find it. She rubbed her head with a paw, it felt like her brain had been rummaged around. She stretched her legs and thought of what to do. She quickly got an idea and took a step off the comfortable bed. She walked outside of the warm cabin and took one step into the snow, shivering at its cold feeling. After getting used to the feeling, she started to quickly trudge through the powdery substance, making her way to a nearby lighthouse.

An hour passed and she was finally able to get out of the snow filled biome, padding towards the lighthouse. The sun was still making its way into the middle of the sky as she climbed up the ladder. Once she made it to the top she looked down at the nearby town. She then turned to a windmill that sat on a hill near it and felt comfortable when thinking about it. She smiled and quickly began to make her way to the building. As she walked across the uneven landscape, her paws began to hurt, tired from all of the walking she had done. She sat down and let her paws rest, letting the soft and cool wind blow through her teal fur. She attempted to lay against a wall, but the palette that was around her neck prevented that. She just sat up and admired as many Etherians played in the nearby camp, her brush like ear drooping down.

After the break, she quickly sat back up, nearly allowing her beret to fall. However she quickly used her ear to fit it back onto her head and continued her walk to the windmill. Once she made it there, a feline sat under one of the birch trees, seemingly tweaking with some kind of device, one that could fit around someone's ankle. The cat heard her approaching and turned to her, their eyes widening with surprise once they noticed who it was.

"Splash?"

...