7. NERVOUS

• • • LUCIA • • •

   NERVOUS, nervous was how he had me feeling.

From the night I shut my eyes to the morning where I lay, my eyes open while my alarm blares.

"God, hasn't that alarm already woken you up?!" Lucky shouts from the other room but I still lay.

I reach over to my alarm and press 'STOP'.

I hear knocks from the other side of my door before my brother barges in, "Sure, come in." I sarcastically say.

My head turns from the ceiling to Lucky, "Why aren't you dressed yet?" he asks.

"I don't want to go." I truthfully respond.

He squints his eyes, "Okay well why not?" he grows suspicious.

"I just don't, can you just get out?" I grow annoyed.

"Geez..." he walks out and I stand up to get ready.

PINK diamond branded flared leggings and a white off the shoulder shirt paired with ugg slippers, simple and cute, no one to impress right?

I threw on some accessories before heading out with my brother.

"So why are you so moody this morning?" Luciano asks from the drivers seat.

"Just tired." I respond.

"Are you on your period?" My eyes widen before my brows quickly furrow, "Lucky, oh my God! You can't just ask me that you asshole!" I half - jokingly say.

He looks concerned, "What did I do?" he asks panicked to which I just laugh causing him to get confused.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Math class was one of those periods that I absolutely dreaded today. Why? Well maybe because the man who sat behind me had just admitted to using me and I hadn't even been used yet.

I walked a slow pace to that class to a point where the bell eventually rang and I had barely made it to my locker.

I changed out my books to my notebook and shut my locker, the slam of the door echoed throughout the halls making me cringe in hopes that an administrator wasn't around to walk me to class.

I began my very slow walk to my class, eventually stopping at the front of the door.

I shut my eyes and without thinking, grabbed the handle and pulled it open.

I could hear my teachers voice cut as I walked in, taking a seat in my seat.

Everyone's eyes landed on me for a brief second before turning back, except for my teacher who had a nasty look on his face.

"That's a detention, Castro." I groaned and slumped in my seat as I had plans to go to Julia's and eat a bunch of food.

"Come on, I can make up for it at lunch??" I insisted though the kids around the class earned my look as they laughed and giggled, especially the one behind me.