introduction to story (and hopefully plot)

hi... I do recommend reading the description of this fanfic before you read on, it's a bit important.

I will be just briefly covering this story and how I HOPE it will develop, so thank you for sticking around to read the boring bit...

THIS IS A SALVIS COMIC!!! CLICK OFF IF YOU DONT LIKE SALVIS, SHOO SHOO GO AWAY!!!! okay, I think I scared 'those' people away- phew.

now to the brief info:

TRAVIS PHELPS/MY OC DESIGNS

uunfortunately I dont have a full body design of travis, but I'll just describe his overall features;

he has naturally creme tanned skin with light freckles over his cheeks and nose, plus bleached blond wavy hair

he has naturally creme tanned skin with light freckles over his cheeks and nose, plus bleached blond wavy hair. he also has permanent eyebags and hazel eyes. he has a golden silver cross necklace, a slightly worn purple sweater and creme khakis.

OC:

my oc's name is L

my oc's name is L.H- his first and last name are abbreviated due to his personal reasons that I wont talk about in the story (it's really lengthy,and this story isnt about my oc).

his personality is quite down to earth and reserved for the most part, he is very interested in astrological science and theoretical philosophy, but he looks of the complete opposite, and he is judged a lot from his rebellious-looking uniform.

he does not usually judge others for how they act, unless they are the types of people to demand respect because of their position rather than their morals and actions, only then does he speak up and go against it.

SAL:

pretty much the same, slightly taller than his canon height, (5'7 in this story) his hair wont always be in pigtails, his wardrobe will be of a vast array of feminine, masculine, and gender neutral clothing.

~~
I FORGOT TO MENTION THAT THIS STORY IS SET IN AN ALTERNATE TIMELINE WHERE TRAVIS NEVER TAKES THE ENVELOPE FROM SAL'S DESK, WHICH PROMPTED SAL TO GO LOOKING FOR IT IN THE BOY'S BATHROOM. TRAVIS IS NEVER CAUGHT CRYING, AND THEY NEVER SET ASIDE THEIR DIFFERENCES, LEADING TRAVIS TO NOT APOLOGIZING TO SAL.

~~

(during the story, these descriptions may change due to the circumstances.)