• 1 // MODERN AU • SLIGHT INOAOI•

Modern au, lol
Cover not mine yes
1st story :shock:
The pov is inosuke, YOU are Inosuke.
I think.. bad grammer :D

_______________________
Inosuke Pov: (you lol)

Time, 1:00
Sleeping, sleeping, gah, whats that buzzing sound?!
I covered my self, but it was still ringing, Annoying! What is that?

It stopped for a few seconds, and then it rang again.

-I lool back and hit it, i realized it was my phone. "WHAT, NO-" But luckily, it didn't break.

"Who was texting my phone?" I wondered. I got my phone and saw our groupchat, "Kamabokos Squad" filled with messages and calls, "What? Why are they tagging me?"

Well, Zenitsu wanted us to meet up, his right. We haven't saw eachother in weeks, or even months.

⚡: Guys lets meet at the Kocho's Coffee Shop!!!

Tanjiro and Nezuko agreed,
They kept tagging me if i was gonna join

"Why not?"

I agreed, i just wore my hoodie with still my pajama's on. I mean, it was comfortable...

I checked if any electricity was on, turned off my lights. Locled mt doors and out.

"Hmm, it says that the Kocho's Coffee Shop is near the Natagumo Avenue Street??

Yes it is, the Author is too tired to make-up street names.

Suprisingly, i was the 1st who arrived, so i sat into a bench scrolling on my phone and listening music. Then someone arrived, a boy with yellow hair, deeznut(randomitsjsajoke) a plain white shirt with yellow pajamas, a yellow scarf

"Dezitfu! You're here!"

"Its Zenitsu, its been so long Inosuke, youve grown your hair!"

"Haha! Ofcoarse, the mighty Inosuke Hashibira is good in all ways!"

Then the two arrived, Tanjiro and Nezuko. We ordered coffee and we chitchatted.

⚡: Guys, do you know that there is a barbeque stands near the Asakasu Street?! I ordered there once with my brother, Kaigaku. And the food was EXCELLENT! We should buy there!!

And we agreed, again.

We arrived at the stands and ordered. After we ordered food, we ate it in near the Seashore park.

Hmm!!! The mighty Inosuke Hashibira loves this food!!" - He said delightly.

They kept eating, the barbeque was sooo good! We kept talking while eating, talking and eating, and go go go go.

Eventually the time was already 5pm.
Kaigaku came to get Zenitsu, Tanjiro and Nezuko's home was far so they had to grt a taxi. I was all alone walking with my headsets on, only a few people driving. Then i heard a scream by the alley, i quickly ran as fast as i can. I got there and saw a Girl getting pinned by a Weirdo and his dog.

"Hey! Leave her alone you Weirdo!"

"He-he... how about no? I have her held hostage.. i have a gun .!! Hehehe!!"

"Weird, let her go! I ran to them and hit the weirdo guy and he blocked. We had a long-lasting fight and got severed injuries .. he had a knife too."

And then the girl crawled and get the phone the weird guy had and called the cops.

The cops arrived and the ambulance was coming.

The last thibg i saw the man was getting arrested and the girl in my front shouting.

Blank.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

• I slowly opened my eyes. It was morning, "ack! What the.. i saw myself in a room, and bext to my was a.. girl sitting worriedly and tiredly, she also had wounds.

"You're awake!"

"Who are you?"

"Aoi Kanzaki..."

"Pretty name." I thought.

Then she started tearing up. Huh?

"I'm so sorry you got severely injured! This is all my fault was you trying to protect me!"

"Its..okay. lets just be glad i'm alive, if i wasn't there, something worst could happen to you." Inosuke said calmly while holding her hands.

Silence
.
.
.
.
.
.

"INOSUKEEEE!!!!!!" Zenitsu shouted.

The door bursted open, Zenitsu, Tanjiro, and Nezuko.

Waa!!! We're so glad your still alive!!" Nezuko said.

We shouldn't have left you alone!! We're so so so sorry!!

The 4 hugged eachother as Aoi looked at them and smiled.

Eventually the the 4 became friends ith Aoi .

Aoi & Inosuke would often hang out and started having a small crush .w.

Unusual ending lol
Anyways i dont like the plot/story but i mean its my 1st story so yeah

NEXT STORY IS FANTASY LETS GOOOO

This us the end