• 2 //MODERN ERA// SOULMATES •

MODERN ERA LES GOO
Bad grammar ig
Cover not mine
This IS mostly INOSUKES POV :D
1st writung lol
Hope u enjoy
______________________
this is the last story but a bit different yes different YES VERU DIFFERENT
__________________
Me and my friends decided to meet up in a coffee shop since we haven't seen eachothee for awhile.
I dressed up and get my stuff, phone, cash, locked my house and left.

I walked and got to the coffee shop, the others hadn't arrived yet. So i waited outside, and then Zenitsu arrived, then Tanjiro and Nezuko. (Zenitsu was delighted when he saw Nezuko.)

We got inside the coffe shop together and ordered we chatted while thw order hadn't arrived yet.

Zenitsu Pov:
"Ahh!! Its been so long since we met!! I'm incredibly happy!! Nezuko-chan you look more prettier than ever!!"

Zenitsu spoke so loud so the others was like side-eyeing us.

"Shut up Zenkoto! There will be people looking at us like weirdosss!!"

"Can we guys just be qui-"

Excuse me..? A girl who was a employee looked at us, her name tag was Franz, curly hair. (My cousin wanted to be a side character lol)
"Could you please quiet down, theres other people here.."

"Franz!! A girl shouted her name, Koaii was in her name tag. "No.8 table's order is readyy! Come get it!"

We finally got our order, we drank some coffee.

"Guys, guys! Did you know that theres barbeque stands next street? Close to the Himejima's park??! I once buyed barbeque there and it was Delicious! We should go there!!"
Zenitsu said like a litte child.

We agreed to go, we buyed food and we ate it at a nearby Seashore park thingy. We ate there and Zenitsu was right, it was delicious.

"Woahhhh, this is so good! Its like Gordon Ramsey's food!!" Tanjiro said.

"I know right? Its one of the best," Zenitsu Replied.

"But, we should not eat this often, it could not be healthy." She chuckled, Nezuko.

We chatted for a while, and i was eating my food looking at the beautiful seashore, the waves flashing, it was calming.

While i was eating i saw two people near the water. And one girl caught my attention. A two ponytailed girl with bkue butterfly pins with her sister. She had divine blue eyes. She was beautiful.

I was looking at her, then someone patted mt shoulder. "Inosuke! Look at the sunset, we should take a picture, its so beautiful!" Tanjiro said.

"Sure! Why not?!" I replied. (Inosuke)

I had just realized i zoned out while looking at the girl, i looked back and the girls was gone.

After we took some pictures and chit-chatted for awhileafter that we said our farewells.

TIME SKIP

_______________________________________
Inosuke pov, (js to remind u lol):

Who was that girl, was she real? Ofcoarse, shes real! She just looked so...
Beautiful.

While i was walking back and accidentallt bumped into someone .

.

"Wah, i'm so so sorry." I picked up her stuff and then gave it to her, i looked at her and..

She was the girl."

"I-i.."

"Its okay."

"Should i bring your o..objects to where your headed at?...its an apology.."

"Hm, sure. Why not?"

I learned her name was Aoi kanzaki..
"Aoi... Aoi.. Aoi.." he thought.

"Ah, we arrived. Thank you, we should be friends and exchange numbers!"

"Sure..."

She gave me her number and i gave it to her too.

2 days later.. we already met in a coffee shop, just chit-chatting .

"I was wondering, if you would like to go with me to the Himejima's Park? I have extra tickets. (Yes lol, TICKETS.)
Aoi said.

"Sure." I replied with a smile.

She also smiled back.

Beautiful, Stunning, Gorgeous

Beautiful, Stunning, Gorgeous. .

.

_______________

Da end 🤷‍♀️
Anyways picture not mine so credits to the owner <3

Anyways do you guys say or look at a certain word for multiple times and it turns weird its like uncanny!?!?!?!??!