Prologue

Where are you? What is happening? How did you get here? What is this?

Those are the questions you kept asking yourself when you woke up. The people in front of you are just strangers. You were crying like a mad baby because you were very confused and panicked due to the unfamiliarity.

Thats right. You heard correctly. You have your life reset back to the birth from a mother's womb. While that sounded very weird in your opinion however you have no other words to describe the current situation you are in right now.

You wanted to shout, and scream at whichever god your last life prayed to why they make you keep your memories of your last life and reincarnate you to the next one.

(If you're an Atheist, pretend that you are in a religion for this story)

You don't want this. You don't want to remember your last life because it was not worth it. It was not worth keeping because of how much dog shit you had in your life. Those memories will only hold you back and get in the way of your current life to start anew.

You managed to stop crying because of how hoarse and tired your throat has been for a while so your little head is lying on the shoulder of one of the strangers whom you assumed to be your parents in your current life.

You took the time to rest to look around your new home and found that it was a modern Japanese-style home that you kept seeing in some animes you watched before. Just thinking about it made you grateful that you're not in some fantasy world that might kill you if you didn't learn to watch your back at every single turn in your childhood. While that may be a cool concept, you prefer to keep your life safe and sheltered, thank you very much.

Your parents were looking at you with worried looks that you could only tilt your head cutely and their lips twitched in amusement.

It was then you heard your new name for your new life and was shocked that aside from your surname, you will still be called by your old name in this life.

You internally scoffed. You don't know if this is some sort of compensation from those damnable gods for chucking you into reincarnation while forgetting to remove your old memories or a form of pity.

You scrunched your face at the latter. You hate pity so there's no way you can accept that so you could only sigh in defeat and accept your fate that this will be your life from now on.

From now on, you're no longer (First Name) (Middle Name) (Last Name), you'll be Takashira (First Name).

________________________________________________________________

"Alright, class. This will soon be the final year of middle school so I want you to write down which high school you wish to go to in the form given to you and then give it to me in the next lesson" your teacher said before she ended the class.

You were packing your stuff into your bag when you were approached by a few of your classmates.

"Takashira-san, do you know which high school you'll be going to?" one of the female students asked.

"Yeah, I do, and it's Karasuno High" you replied.

"Karasuno? Isn't that the place where the Tiny Giant went there?" One of the other female students inquired.

"And how it used to be a Powerhouse but was now nothing more than Flightless Crows? Takashira-san, are you seriously thinking of going there? Isn't that a waste for a potential talent like you?"

You snorted. "Are you worried about me?"

"Wh-What? No, no!! It's not like that!!" They waved their hands vigorously with their faces becoming red in embarrassment.