Vs The Raging Fury Of Love And Hate

(SHATTER)

Leaping through the glass door, Keith stared at all the workers of the building.

Keith: Get in my way! And DIE!!

He raced towards the elevator but by Kuze's order, security rushed to stop him.

Security: Halt!

Keith: DIE!!

Punching the security officer across the jaw, Keith shattered and dislocated it whilst sending the man flying. From behind Keith was grabbed by the arm.

The guard who grabbed him hesitated from the heat Keith was producing, yet he wasn't burned thanks to their uniform.

However, they were far from safe.

Keith's Seisho aura, in its liquid state, began to flow like a river in a loop. Up the arm being held, down to his feet, where it shot out and connected back to his arm.

The guard dropped to the ground with their clothes torn to shreds in the front, and their skin burned to a black crisp.

Keith: Hmph!

Ashley: Keith! Stop!

Ignoring her, Keith ripped the elevator doors open and was tackled by several guards into it.

The doors closed before Ashley could reach and began to rise to Keith's desired floor as the guards began tasing him with Sóma.

However, with the form Seisho Keith was using, their measly shocks weren't enough to stop him from using the same technique on them.

(ZAAAP)

His Seisho boosted his Sóma to such an extent, he caused a building-wide blackout.

(SLAM)

Like a horror monster, he pulled open the elevator doors and walked out, leaving behind the fried unconscious bodies of those guards.

Keith: OLD MAN!!!

Luckily, the elevator stopped on his requested floor.

The only thing standing in his way was a limping Maya who still stood strong in Keith's way.

Maya:....

She watched Keith run towards her like a raging bull, whom she was prepared to grab by the horns unit he exerted his enhanced Geist.

Keith: OUT OF MY WAY!!

Maya:!!

She desperately tried to stand still, but her body moved on its own.

Maya: I... Re-

(WHAM)

The moment she regained control, Keith ran her over and burst through the doors of Kuze's office.

(SLAM)

Keith: OLD MAN! I WARNED YOU! I FUCKING WARNED YOU!!

Keith: I told you not to hurt a single hair and what do you do?!

Keith: YOU GAVE HER A BLACK EYE!!

Kuze: Though I do love this turn of events... Aren't you overreacting?

Kuze: She's a big girl that can take a few hits... It doesn't matter.

Keith: A rat bastard that has dozens of children who he doesn't give two shits about couldn't understand...

Keith: SHE'S MY FAMILY! SHE MATTERS TO ME-

Keith:...

Keith: What do you mean by "take a few hits"?