:: 3 ::

[Finney pov]
I kept hugging Gwen, and she kept crying. It took her a while, but she eventually calmed down. "Was it dad?" I asked. She nodded in response. "I'm sorry, I should've been here.." I said.

Next day.

[Robin pov]
The moment my last class ended, I looked around for Finney. He was the first person I wanted to see. After a bit, I found him standing by his locker with Bruce. I recognized him from one of Finney's baseball games.

"Hey, Finn, hey Bruce" I said. "HI ROBIN!!" Finney yelled. "Hello, Robin" Bruce said. "Watcha guys doing?" I asked. We were about to go back to Bruce's house, but we're waiting for Vance" Finney said. "Wanna come?" Bruce suggested. "Sure" I agreed.

After a few minutes, Vance came back. "What took you so long?" Bruce asked. "I was pissing, jeez" Vance said. "For 15 minutes?" Bruce asked. "Dude, stop asking about my piss you weirdo" Vance said. "Whatever"

After a few minutes, we got to Bruce's house and his house was HUGE, well, okay, not too huge, but probably the biggest out of me and Finn's houses, and maybe Vance's.

We stepped inside and his house looked SO MUCH bigger than it actually was. "DUDE YOUR HOUSE IS NICE AS SHIT" I yelled. Bruce giggled and walked over to the couch as Finney and Vance followed. "Well, you coming?" Vance asked. "Shit! Sorry!" I yelled as I ran over to them. Bruce and Finney started dying laughing and Vance was obviously struggling to keep his laugh in. "Oh shut up" I rolled my eyes.

"The others are gonna be here soon" Bruce stated. "Who?" I asked. "Paperboy and Griffin" Finney said.

After a few more minutes, there was a knock on the door. "I WANNA GET IT" I shouted sounding a bit like a little kid. I stood up and ran to the door, seeing two other kids I assumed were Paperboy and Griffin. I awkwardly opened the door and stepped off to the side. We all went back into the living room. "Get your dumbasses on the floor were playing truth or dare" Vance announced as he pulled an old beer bottle out of his back. "Blondie how the fuck did you get a beer bottle" I asked. "I found it in an alleyway" Vance said confidently. "Oh-"

We all sat in a circle. Vance nudged Bruce's shoulder. "You go first, Chéri" Vance said. "Alright" Bruce said. He spun the bottle and it landed on Billy. "Alright, truth or dare?" Bruce asked. "Dare" BILLY said as he sat up straighter. "I dare you to go outside and run 5 laps around the house" Bruce said. "WHAT, BUT YOUR HOUSE IS HUGE??" Billy screamed. "PAPERBOY IS A PUSSY!!" Vance yelled. "FUCK OFF, FINE" Billy said as he walked to the door. Around 20 minutes later he walked back in, drenched in sweat. "I know where you sleep at night, Yamada." Billy announced. "I'll destroy your bike" Bruce responded. "Nevermind!!" Billy said. "Moving on" Griffin said as he spun the bottle.

The game continued until Vance had the bottle. And of all people, it landed on me. "Truth or dare" Vance asked plainly. "Dare, I'm not a bitch" I said proudly. "Oh you're not? Okay then, I don't know, kiss Finney or some shit." Vance said confidently. Both mines and Finn's faces turned red. "Fine.." I stammered as I crawled over to Finney. I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and pulled away. "Robin don't be a wuss" Vance said. "ugh" I complained. I gave Finney another kiss, on the lips. It lasted about 3 seconds and when I pulled away, Finney was RED, and there was no hiding it.

"Oooh, Finney's blushing!!" Someone yelled from the stairs. "SHUT UP AMY!!" Finney yelled. Amy? I thought to myself, then I remembered it was Bruce's sister. No big deal. "Anyways, watchu bozos doing" Amy asked. "Playing truth or dare" Griffin answered. "Ooh, Bruce, I dare you to jam your bat up your a-" Amy was cut off. "AMY.." Bruce screamed. Everybody else was just shocked. "Okay then!!" Billy said.

Little time skip

The five of us decided to stay the night at Bruce's house. "We only have 2 guest bedrooms so you guys will have to share, two in each room" Bruce announced. "What about Vance?" I asked. "He's sleeping in my room" Bruce said. Gays.

Billy and Griffin agreed to share a room, so me and Finn were gonna share a room. I didn't mind, and Finney didn't seem to either.

Me and Finn walked into the room and set our things down on the bed. "I'm gonna take a shower," Finney said. He gave me no time to respond and walked right into the bathroom

(I changed the last bit to make the next chapter easier to write😞)