Officially Yours - Ezekiel x Fem reader

Requested by : Attic_bat !!

————————————————————

You and Ezekiel attended the same college. You two were very smart. Brilliant even. You two would always receive the highest marks out of everyone. Ezekiel was always an outcast, he didn't really have any friends. You on the other hand, were very popular. Everyone loved how beautiful and kind you were.

During class, you and Ezekiel were called into the principals office. "What do you think this is about eh?" Ezekiel asks you. "I'm not too sure." You reply back. The principal steps into her office and tells the two of you to sit down. As you too take your seat, the principal takes out her papers. "I am very surprised from the both of you, you two have just been excellent in your classes. Which is why, you two have been invited to a meeting with other brilliant minds!" You two smile, this seemed pretty fun, so why not just go. Ezekiel smiled as well, you think, his smile is pretty cute.

"I also have to let you know, this is a dinner. So you two should take someone with you and dress very nicely. These people are extraordinary! So be wise in what you wear and say, and make a good impression!" The principal concludes what she says, and gets out of her office.

You also walked out of her office, and went back to your class. Ezekiel stayed in his seat, he didn't have anyone to go with the ball with. He didn't think you'd ever go with him. You were a popular icon, he was just an ordinary boy. He sighed to himself.

You go back to class and sit down on your chair. "Oh who am I kidding, I don't like anyone here! I'd rather focus on my science studies." Timing sucked too. You just recently went through a break up. Who were you supposed to go with now? You didn't want to go alone, but you needed someone.

You wondered who Ezekiel would go with. You started to think about it, no one really talked to Ezekiel. The dinner had started to approach, you and Ezekiel seemed to have the same situation. Fate seemed to play a role, when there was an event at the college, and you two sat at the same table.

Ezekiel fidgeted with his fingers, you picked up on this, and started a conversation with him. "Hey Zeeke! How's everything going?" You smiled. "Oh, everything alright yeah. I wanna go back to the farm, where my fam is you know?" He said. "Oh, you're a farmer?" You asked. "Yea, been living on my farm since I was born." Ezekiel mentioned. You two talked for a little, until he said something you never would've thought to hear.

"So, Y/N, about that dinner meeting thingy, are you...going with anyone?" Ezekiel fidgeted with his fingers again. "I know it's a lot to ask for, but I can't bear the thought of going alone. What do you say?" Ezekiel sighed after saying that. You were touched by his request and the kindness in his eyes sparkled to you. "Sure Zeeke! I'd love to go with you!" You smiled. Ezekiel smiled back, and the event ended soon. The dinner was tomorrow, and you needed to prepare everything.

The night of the dinner arrived. You all sat around the table. You walked in with Ezekiel. "C-Can we.." Ezekiel started to mention. You picked up what he wanted to say, and grabbed his hand and walked in. Ezekiel blushed a little. People raised their brows, and gave you confused looks that you and Ezekiel were together.

The night went perfectly. You two sat and talked to the other brilliant people. You and Ezekiel talked throughout the night, and became close quickly. He talked about his farm life, and you talked about your love for science. You two then received awards for your brilliance.

However, the biggest moment was time for the dance. You two blushed, but Ezekiel grabbed your hand and shared a dance. You felt like the only girl tonight, Ezekiel made you feel special. Even though tons of boys wanted you, Ezekiel found his way through your heart.

You two then exchanged numbers, and hung out with each other more often. You two started of with close friends, then even more.