63. Reporter's questions

3000+ Words.

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Note : - English is not my first language and I'm not too good in english. So this update has a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please avoid the grammatical mistakes.🥲

Do hit the star ⭐ button. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Hey hello hello hello Lovelies! Hope you are doing well. Okay, so here I'm with a new chapter of this Novel. Without wasting any time, Let's start the chapter. I'm updating you guys by the Chapter no. 63 of Twin Roses. I hope you'll give it a lots of love like previous chapters.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments means a lot for me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts. 💭

*****

Niskarsh said in a completely chill mood, "Oh my God! Oh my God! So much anger? You leave them. Their only job is to judge people."

Just then, Abir reached there with Shrida. Yeah guys! Shrida had returned and now finally Abir's life was going on happily. As soon as Abir reached there, the media pounced on him.

"Mr. Singhaniya! Are you going to represent Eternity this time too?"

"Mr. Abir! Is Mad Eagle not going to come this time too?"

"Why does Mad Eagle not want to come forward, Mr. Singhaniya? Does he have any problem or is he disabled?"

Sharanya again moved forward a little and said angrily, "They haven't spared even Mad Eagle. I won't spare them. Bloody Bastards!"

Niskarsh immediately pulled her back and said, "Sharanya! Baby! Calm down please. This is their job."

Sharanya, "If it's their job, will they say anything?"

Here Abir handled Media's questions well. He said, "Mad Eagle… whether he will come this time or not, only he knows. I don't know anything about it. Because he likes to shock people a lot."

Whispers started among the reporters. One of the reporters said, "So you want to say that there are chances of Mad Eagle coming this time?"

Abir smiled looking at Niskarsh and said, "Yes and also no. Maybe he may not come or maybe… he may have already come and you all don't even know."

This statement has already created a stir in the media. Abir was right. Since they don't know how Mad Eagle looks like, even if he has come here, no one would have recognized him. Reporters questioned Abir and said, "Do you mean to say that Mad Eagle has already reached here?"

"After all, who is Mad Eagle? You must know Mr. Singhaniya! Please tell us."

Abir, holding Shrida's waist and avoiding their questions, said, "See, my wife cannot stand for long. Otherwise, she gets pain in her feet and I have to face the consequences. I hope you wouldn't like this at all. So, please excuse us."

Hearing him, some reporters started laughing and Abir successfully ignored their questions. He came to the other side with Shrida. Niskarsh had already forbidden Abir not to come near them here. Because people might get suspicious. And right now he didn't want that. He wanted to blast a terrible bomb just once, in front of everyone, which no one had expected.

Gradually other people were also reaching there, who were famous faces of the business world. Shortly, the awards ceremony was about to begin. After some time, ARORAs also reached there. As soon as Sharanya saw them, she was shocked and said, "Naksh! Were these people also going to come?"