Thirteen

Monstrous And A Promise To The Dead

Scott had no idea that Isabella had been poisoned and hopefully Isabella was going to be able to keep it that way

Scott had no idea that Isabella had been poisoned and hopefully Isabella was going to be able to keep it that way. It was definitely a moment of weakness for the girl and Isabella was making sure that she kept it between Derek and Deaton only because everything that happened that night was still coming back to her in small pieces and to her it was the worst thing ever. Not knowing what happened, or what you said to someone, every time Isabella thought about it she just kept working herself up about it. It probably wasn't the best decision Isabella had ever made but in the moment she thought it would be the best option and being posined and nearly dying again, it probably would be better to hide it all. Including adding onto the fact that the dead pool was still surrounding them even after they found out who had created it, Meredith. Then adding that Satomi's pack were currently in hiding because they were targeted with a poison that killed most of the pack.

Following Scott into the warehouse, he promised Satomi's pack would be safe for now. What probably made it worse was a lot of the pack knew about Scott and Isabella and their way of becoming an Alpha, adding into the fact that Isabella was the last known charmer around. Their names were practically known all across the world and it wouldn't be long before Omega's would travel to Beacon Hills in search of the True Alpha and the Charmer. Getting the pack into the warehouse was the easy part, but trying not to alert Chris Argent was something they worried about, and what the two were worried about happened. Chris had sent an arrow towards Satomi causing Isabella to quickly grab the arrow before it hit Satomi and she instantly snapped it so Chris knew who was in the warehouse.

"If you bring in guests, you could have called" Chris said, practically glaring at the two Alpha's "Either one of you could have called. Or Bella you could have informed me when we had our last phone call"

"Didn't or kinda wasn't happening then" Isabella stumbled over her words, her acrylic nails tapping together making a soft sound "Plus, I needed to talk to you about something else that didn't include the dead pool"

"I didn't have anywhere else to take them" Scott admitted, trying not the question about why Isabella called Chris about something, and why she was being incredibly vague about the phone call.