Chapter 3

Movie Part Three

Movie Part Three

////

Can We Really Do This?

The car was completely silent with just the music forming some sort of soft sound in the car

The car was completely silent with just the music forming some sort of soft sound in the car. With Isabella focused on driving towards Derek's house, per the man's request since it was his turn to have Eli for a couple of nights. Eli was so focused on his phone looking at old photo's of him and when his parents were happily together and went how they were now. Every birthday and Christmas Eli wished that his parents would admit they were in love with each other and get back together again and that they wouldn't be awkward messes around each other anymore. In some ways Eli was glad Derek didn't sit in the car because now he could question his mom without her capping her answers or making them as vague as possible because she didn't want Derek to hear what she was really thinking.

Isabella started tapping her nails against the wheel as she started driving through the main roads of Beacon Hills. Past Scott's house, then Stiles and the turn down towards the Hale house that was still under construction since Derek yet again wanted to build the house up and hopefully one day move into the house and start his family properly and from the beginning. Skipping past the next song, the new song started flowing through the speakers causing Isabella to suddenly stop tapping the the beat and her face paled for a second hearing the words. I never planned on someone like you. The song that brought Isabella and Derek together when they least expected it. The song that they would listen to whenever they felt lost, and the little whispers that would come with the song. Elijah knew exactly what he was doing, and waited for his mom to react and when she did, he knew he had done exactly what he wanted, and Isabella reacted in the exact same way as he wanted to.

"Are you ever gonna get back with dad" Eli asked suddenly, hoping if he asked suddenly he would get an answer that he wanted.

"Eli, it's not that simple"

"But that's what you always say" Elijah sighed, his voice raising slightly as he grew annoyed by yet again receiving the same answer "You always say it's not that simple or it's not that easy. Why can't you just kiss and make up or something"