The Pocky Challenge

Chocol x Reader

Thank you @inlovewith2dbros for the Request

You'd known Chocol for a good while now. She was a sweet and lively person who always brighten your day.

You went to the park with Chocol and her five friends Halo,Mini,Baby Sleek,YeniCho and Haechi Wang.One bright afternoon when they chose to hang out. Although they all knew deep down that Chocol was crushing on you, they planned a pleasant activity for today to help you two become closer.

"You know, Chocol is such an amazing person," said Yeni Chi, one of her friends, leaning closer. "We thought it'd be fun to suggest a little game to bring you two even closer."

After exchanging glances, the group turned to face you. Halo said, "How about we suggest something fun? A little game that might help you both bond even more."

Curious, you arched an eyebrow. "A game? What do you have in mind?"

Baby Sleek explained, "It's called the Pocky Challenge. You and Chocol each take one end of a Pocky stick, and you both start eating towards the center. The goal is to get as close as you can without breaking the stick."

You glanced at Chocol, who was chatting away with the other girls without letting you know about their plans.  Her smile drew you in, making it impossible to avoid her. "Sure, why not? Let's give it a try Y/N."

The group cheered quietly, and Haechi handed you a Pocky stick. Chocol returned, and you both sat down facing each other, each taking an end of the Pocky stick.

Chocol said, "This is a cute idea," while giggling. I've never done the Pocky Challenge before."

Grinning, you said, "Me neither, but it sounds like fun."

It was harder than it seemed as you both took the first nibbles. You had to lean in, and with each bite, you got closer to Chocol. It felt as though everything around you vanished, leaving the two of you alone. There was less space between you two now, and the tension in the air was obvious.  It was nerve-wracking as well as exhilarating.

The girls exchanged knowing glances, satisfied that they had created a memorable moment for the two of you.

As the Pocky stick continued to shrink, and your faces drew closer, the atmosphere between you was electric. You made the decision to give the Pocky Challenge a light twist.  With just a tiny piece of the stick remaining, you leaned in and, instead of eating it, you gently pressed your lips to Chocol's. It was a sweet and unexpected kiss, filled with the warmth of the moment and the realization of your growing feelings for each other.

Chocol, taken by surprise, blushed but then smiled, her eyes sparkling. "That was a lovely surprise," she whispered.

Grinning, you said, "I couldn't resist. Sometimes you just need to take a risk."

When your eyes met Chocol's, you said, "Chocol, there's something I've been wanting to tell you."

Chocol's heart raced as she looked at you with anticipation. "What is it?"

You took a deep breath and confessed, "I really enjoy spending time with you. In fact, I think I might have more than just these friendly feelings for you."

Chocol grinned and her eyes brightened. "I have the same feelings. You've been on my mind for such a long time Y/N."

Halo,Mini,Baby Sleek,Yeni Cho and Haechi who had been watching your Pocky Challenge couldn't help but cheer quietly, realising that their matchmaking game had succeeded.Chocol's best friend, Haechi, winked at her, silently celebrating the moment.

Now that you both knew how you felt, you and Chocol made the decision to officially start your relationship. You left the park with your partner in hand, taking with you the memories of a special and charming start to your love journey as well as the empty Pocky box.