More Than Just Friends

Thank you @beoum_gyuu for requesting,I hope you like it.

BEBE Tatter x Reader

Tatter and you had been incredibly close from the beginning. There was no denying that connection, that spark. It's true, you two were "just friends" when you first met, but things took an unexpected and surprising turn after that.

Your journey started in a simple dance studio where you both ended up as students. What drew you together was your passion for dance. You two practised together for many hours, improving your skills and challenging one another to do better.

"Ready to go over the choreography again?" Tatter would often ask with her trademark enthusiasm. She had this way of lighting up the room, her energy infectious. She had the greatest passion for dancing of anyone you've ever met.

You two put in endless practise, and with every routine, you got closer and closer. Your friendship grew, and it was clear to everyone around you that you had something special. "You two are so close, it's like you're soulmates," people would say, and you two would shrug it off as just friendship.

But it went outside the dance studio. You two interacted outside of the dance floor. You would talk about your aspirations, worries, and dreams. You would check out new restaurants, go to to movies, and have late-night talks.  Those were all just "friends" spending time together and having fun.

However, there were hints—tiny glimpses of something more. Similar to how Tatter would secretly glance at you, her eyes glimmering with a warmth that surpassed mere friendship or maybe when she was talking about someone else and you would become a little jealous. It was hard to ignore those tiny butterflies in your stomachs and the lingering touches that gave you chills.

Something changed one evening when you were working on a particularly difficult workout. You two were both breathing heavily, sweat dripping off your bodies, and Tatter fell on the ground laughing hysterically. Her laughter was the most wonderful sound in the world, and you couldn't help but laugh with her.

She glanced at you while you two sat there, gathering your breath. Her eyes were different—intense, almost searching. Your mind raced to try and figure out what was going on, and you began to feel your heart race. That is when it took place. She leaned in and gave you the most natural, unexpected kiss.

The world stopped for you. As your lips connected, it felt as though time had stopped. Now, there was no going back. The truth was out—there was more between you than "just friends."

Tatter pulled away, her eyes searching yours for a reaction. You could see the fear, the uncertainty, and the vulnerability in her gaze. You realised then that you couldn't ignore what had been there the entire time.

You cupped her cheek with trembling hands and said, "We were never 'just friends,' Tatter."

Her brilliant smile reappeared as her eyes brightened. "I'm glad you said that because 'just friends' don't feel like this."

In your dance studio, "just friends" blossomed into something greater and exquisite. It was a place of change.  From a friendship, your relationship grew into an everlasting love.

You both agreed to keep things under wraps. It started off as your tiny world, a love tale that you kept from the outside world. You'd steal moments together in the dance studio, share secret glances during practice, and lock lips when no one was watching.