Chapter 3

Zara smiled at her name. She had anticipated feeling nervous upon seeing her brother again after so long, but instead, she felt a twisted satisfaction in witnessing his shock. "Hello, brother," she said, her tone laced with a hint of malice.

As Zara's brother stepped onto the deck, the atmosphere shifted, charged with the weight of a complicated history and unspoken emotions. His gaze darted between Zara and the rest of the crew, seeking an understanding that the surrounding faces failed to offer.

"HUUUUUH, Zara is your sister?" Nami blurted out, her shock mirrored by the expressions of Chopper and Sanji, who watched the unfolding scene in disbelief.

"You never told us you had a sister, Zoro," Luffy exclaimed, a tinge of betrayal coloring his tone at this sudden revelation.

Zoro's response carried a hint of irritation, his voice laced with annoyance as he retorted, "Yeah, well, you never mentioned your brother Ace to us, now did you, Luffy?"

"Oh yeah that's right haha" Luffy's sheepish giggle served as a hasty acknowledgment of his oversight, diffusing the tension momentarily.

Zara's smile, tinged with bitterness and triumph, widened as she absorbed the reactions around her. Her brother's voice broke through the silence.

"Zara, what are you doing here?" laden with nervousness and an underlying guilt as he stumbled over his words.

Zara's expression hardened, her voice taking on a frigid edge as she stepped closer to him. "I could ask you the same question, couldn't I?" she countered, her words laden with the weight of past hurts. "You left me in that village after I...you said you would come back for me" Her voice wavered, the unshed tears threatening to betray her composure.

Zoro's hand shot out, gripping her shoulder firmly as he moved to lead her away from the prying eyes of the crew. "Come on, we're taking this elsewhere," he insisted, trying to shield his sister from further emotional turmoil in front of the crew.

"Don't touch me!" Zara's voice cracked with emotion, her resistance palpable as she broke free from his grasp, her anguish spilling over in the tense atmosphere. With a final defiant glare

"Fine" Zoro said walking away bursting through the kitchen doors Zara watched and followed after him knowing her brother wanted her to follow him in.

As Zoro and Zara disappeared into the kitchen, the remaining members of the crew exchanged furtive glances, their expressions betraying a mix of curiosity and concern. Luffy scratched his head, a perplexed look crossing his features as he tried to make sense of the unexpected encounter.

"Nami, do you think Zara will be okay?" Chopper asked, his large, worried eyes turning to their navigator for reassurance.

Nami nodded thoughtfully, her brows furrowed in contemplation. "Zoro's tough. He'll handle it. But who knew he had a sister?" she mused, her voice tinged with genuine surprise.

Sanji, his earlier excitement subdued by the tension, casting occasional glances towards the kitchen. "Zoro's always been a bit of a mystery, hasn't he?" he chimed in, his tone reflecting a mix of intrigue and concern.

Robin, who had remained mostly silent during the exchange, spoke up with her characteristic calm demeanor. "It seems there's more to Zoro's past than we knew. Zara must have quite a history with him," she observed, her analytical gaze settling on the closed kitchen door.

Luffy, having recovered from the initial shock, leaned back in his seat, his mind clearly preoccupied. "I wonder what happened between them. Zara seemed pretty mad," he pondered aloud, his curiosity piqued by the unexpected family drama unfolding within their midst.