💙the start of it all💜 (my au)

Karl was sitting in his gaming chair, and without hearing it, Quackity came into the room and hugged him from behind.

"Hi Karlos." Quackity smiled, karl jumped at the sudden words and contact, "hello Alex." Karl whipered slowly.

Karl was looking away to hide the blush that started to cover his cheeks, Quackity let go of him and sat in the chair beside karl. "Hows life? Since you've been avoiding me lately." Quackity asked nicely, "its been okay i guess." Karl tried not to sound upset.

Quackity had recently got together with the daughter of Dream, Nick and George, shes hot and all but Karl was upset about it. "You sure?" Quackity looked Karl in the eyes, karl looked away very swiftly, "Confident." He replied to the concerned Quackity.

"Karl..." Quackity said, "for fuck sake Alex! Im fine!" Karl yelled and stormed out, put his shoes on and went to a park that was close to their house.

Nick saw the now crying Karl under a neer by tree, "karl? Are you okay?" Nick walked over to Karl. "No the fuck im not...!" Karl cried into his knees, Nick sat next to him, "what happened..? Did it involve Q..?" He asked as Karl latched onto him, "yeah... i- *sniff* want t- to tell him- but h- he got with M- Mack... *sniff*" Karl cried onto Nicks shoulder.

"Its hard living with the person you like and cant tell them... you know...?" Karl whispered afer he calmed down still leening on Nicks shoulder, "yeah, it was hard for me to tell dnf that i liked them. But i did it and now we have a beautiful daughter. But im upset that she chose to date a twenty three year-old, At fucking eight teen." Nick said in a dissapointed tone.

Karl only sighed, "KARL????" They heard Quackity yell, "ill be on my way then. Talk later?" Nick asked. "Sure, bye." Karl replied.

"Karl! Oh my god- you had me worried!" Quackity said hugging karl, "sure i did..." Karl didnt hug him back.

"Look, im sorry for pushing you earlier... please come home..?" Quackity looked like he was about to cry, "Alex..." karl looked concerned, "please..." Alex dug his head into Karls shoulder, tears running down his cheeks.