💙C.2 this feels like home💜 (my au)

Karl hugged Quackity, tightly.

"Im sorry Alex... I just- i need to tell you stuff... but i cant because it will ruin us both." Karl said quietly, Quackity looked up "uhm so about Mack... ive never kissed anyone- and i was wondering if i could practice on you...?" Quackity asked timidly.

Karl looked shocked, if only Quackity knew how he felt.

"Yeah... ofcourse you can Alex, just at home. Okay?" Karl got up holding Quackitys hand, "yeah, sounds good." Quackity smiled and walked holding hands with Karl.

They got home and Quackity draged Karl to his room. "I need you to tell me if im doing good, okay?" Quackity blushed a bit as Karl sat on his bed, "alright, well? Come on! You need to get some experience Alex!" Karl sounded sad in his exclamation.

Quackity listened and sat on Karls lap facing him, and without hesitation kissed Karl. Tongue and all. Hair covering his eyes as he looked into Karls.

Karl backed away somehow as Quackity was holding Karls head in place so the kiss would last, "Alex- hold on-" Karl got cut of by Quackitys lips meeting his again.

"I know you want this, i might be straight but you're the only boy i find attractive and would fuck." Quackity whispered into Karls ear, Karl whimpered "that means you're bi idiot-" he got cut off again by Quackitys lips.

Quackity rutted his hips forward a couple times as to create friction.