Chapter 1 ( Receiving News)

Winter's POV

I sat down at the table and grabbed all the bread before my sister could touch it. She gave a snoopy glare before snatching all the butter and began helping herself. " Hey!" I yelled " You just can't take the butter! I need it!" She rolled her eyes " WELL, you should not have taken all the bread than! We settle this by" She said while drawing out her sword " By fighting!" I began to draw mine before my aunt yelled " SILENCE! DO NOT FIGHT OVER CHILDLISH THINGS! YOUR ICE  KNIGHTS!" We glared at each other and stalked of to the ends of the table where are parents were shaking their heads. Our aunt looked at us before she stood and said. " Your parents and I  were discussing quite important news.  And, I hope this does not hurt you in anyway. But your going to Normal people school. You are knights and ninjas but you need the proper education that Normal beings get. You will be going to Wings High" Icicle looked shocked before she started throwing a tantrum. " NO! NO! I AM NOT GOING! I CAN NOT BE AWAY FROM MY BOYFRIEND OR MY FELLOW NINJAS! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS!" She continued screaming while I was deep in thought. A school? Normal? Hmm. Maybe there could be other ninjas and knights there? Maybe? It does not sound to bad? Right? It took two hours to convince Icicle. She agreed. Cause she is gonna get money.

A Day Later 

I had a job of waking Icicle up. Well, IM the early bird. AND SHE is a worm. But no matter. I dressed myself in a white T-Shirt with a black jacket, wore some grey pants. Combed my hair and dyed the edges of my perfect white hair gold. I look cool. I trudged down the hallway and barged open the door and I saw my sister and her boyfriend making it out. They noticed me and started screaming. Wow. what a way to start a day. " Come on" I grumped " We need to go". Icicle rolled her eyes and put her arms around her boyfriends neck. " Why do we need to go to school four hours early?" I sighed " The school is HUGE! It takes 2 hours to get all around the school. We booked a tour." Icicle nodded " Alright, Give me Half a Hour. I need to spend sometime with him." I shrugged. Not my problem. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moons POV

I am a Sky Knight. Like the rest, I love learning new fighting skills and debating. But unlike them I love reading and writing novels I dream of publishing, And I am calm. Sky knights are recognized by their dangerous behavior.  Overall. I look nothing like my mom or the Sky Knights. I have raven black hair and have deep purple eyes. I am slightly smaller than a normal Sky Knight. And my height is 5"6. Not that tall. I did question Mother about this. But she just waves me off or just makes a new conversation. But I would say today is actually good day.

It was lunch, when I came back from sparring, Mom was waiting for me in my room. According to one of the guards. I ran there not wanting to delay a single minute. When I reached Mom was there. Reading the scarp book I made many years ago. " You called me mom?" I asked. She looked up gilded towards me.. " my dear. I hope this news does not hurt you. But.. I have to send you away to a Normal school." She looked sad but I was happy. Normal school! I can make friends, hang out in the library, and read books!. " Mom, your words filled joy in me. I promise I will send letters every single day!" She looked up happy. " My dear. You start tomorrow. You will be supplied everything. But make sure to wake up early! The school is huge and we need a 2hr tour!" I turn around. But face my mom the moment I reach the door. " Mom. What's the name of the school?" She smiled " Glad you asked. Wings High."