The Royals ( Except Qibli)

Moon's POV

I hopped out of the car. And looked up at the massive school. The walls were painted Red, windows were a surprisingly a shiny blue.  There were a few kids. Probably new and here for the tour. I waved be to my mother who drove and looked back at the school again. The Nerves started kicking in. I felt weird. Was I ready? Well.. to be honest not really. I took and deep breath and reminded myself that I was a sky knight princess. I got this. And then walked right into the school.

Winter's POV

It was scary. A huge school was standing in front of me. Nobody else thought but I did see a girl walk in. I was sweating. Then reminded myself that I had a choice of wandering the halls or just watching CCTV footage of the school. Well it will be exercise, Unlike My sister who chose to watch a CCTV footage. Welp, still not going in there. Looks really scary. Winter YOU ARE A ROYAL ICE KNIGHT PRINCE!! NOT A COWARD!! GET IN THERE!! And I mentally kicked my own Butt while I walked in the school. And may have gave a VERY nasty glare to a tired looking blue haired boy.

Kinkajou's POV

OMGGGG!! A NEWWW SCHOOOLLL! MEANS I GET TO SHIP ALL THE PEOPLE!!!! YAYYYYY!!! MAYBE ME AND MY NEW FRIENDS ARE GONNA STEAL SOME CUPCAKES!!! HAVE SLEEPOVERS AND PARTYS!!!! I LOVE MY LIFE!!!! I smiled at myself and skipped in. ROYALS!!!! BOW DOWN TO ME!!! ROYAL PRINCESS KINKAJOU LIONESS TIGERCLAW, DAUGHTER OF WHATEVER MY PARENTS NAMES ARE!!! YOUNGER SISTER OF THE MODEL AKA OWNER OF THE SCHOOL GLORY!!!!

Umber's POV 

I gulped and looked at the huge school in front of me. Am I ready? Of course I am! I just need to remind myself I might be planning Proms and parties! Well I am the only Royal Mud Knight to have a good taste in decoration and stuff...

JUST GET IN THERE PRINCESS UMBER!!!

Turtle's POV

I was huffing and puffing. I ran all the way from home to school, because my mom was not awake yet. And my sister Anemone was ordering the servant to make her a breakfast feast. Ugh. I have to wait until Lunch. I am soo hungry. I walked a bit and noticed a White, Blonde guy giving me a nasty glare. Great. Been here for 2 seconds and people hate me already? Sometimes I wish I was not a royal sea knight. Or I wish Dad didn't pass away from cancer.  Maybe Mom will remember me.

Sigh 

Carnelian's POV

My mom ruby dropped me off. I was wearing my best long sleeved red shirt and jeans. I was ready for anything! Well, I am a Warrior. A royal Princess Carnelian of the Fire Knights. And school is not that scary. Maybe... I can make it a bit..

Qibli

I was ready for anything! When I got of the car. I was bounding up and down and leaped in the school. I may not be a royal. But I am braver than them...

---------------------------------------------------------

Moon's POV

Me and a few kids entered the school. I noticed a white, blonde girl whispered something  in her brothers ear and strutted towards a room labeled CCTV Room. Lame. The kids and I were called out be a young woman. She was tall, Long black hair, Silver eyes, kind smile.  She was wearing a black dress with sparkles. " Hello There!" She greeted " My name is Mrs. Moonlight and I am a receptionist and a tour guide! To kick of todays tour, I will start taking attendance! Just say here. If your here." She smiled again. Then she looked down at a clipboard and said in her warm voice "Moonwatcher Towers?" I nod and say " Here!" She smiles at me. Before saying " Kinkajou Lioness Tigerclaw?" Hmm, That's sounds like a Rain Knight I thought while watching a Rainbow haired girl jump up and down. " Carnelian Ash Firestar?" Hmm. That also sounds like a Fire Knight. Let me just wait and see. " Umber Puddle?' Okay. That's a Mud Knight. I know it. " Turtle Deep Clearwater?" No wayyy. That's a Sea Knight. I am sure. " Qubil Sandstrom?" THATS A SAND KNIGHT NO WAYY!! " Last but not least Winter Jack Frost??"  Okay. That's a Ice knight. How do I know if they are Knights? My eyes floated down to my black and silver wristband. Special wristbands mark us knights royal. How could I forget! My eyes floated to every single one of them. And I almost fainted just as Mrs. Moonlight asked us to follow her.

They were Knights. Royal. Except one.

Authors Note 

Guys I am not describing every single room in the school so I am telling you right now.  There is a science room, A math room, A social room, A Programing room, A art room, PE meeting room, English room, 2 staff rooms, 2 Female Bathrooms, 2 Male Bathrooms, 1 Non-Binary bathroom, Gym, Cooking Classroom, Cafeteria. 

If you want me to add anything else. Please tell me in the comments!