Chapter 27

It is time for the Stark's welcome feast and things get a little out of control. Daemon looses control on someone. I hope you guys like it. 🥰

                                                                       Sara Stark (28 years old

                                                                       Sara Stark (28 years old.)

"Congratulations, princess." Sara Stark gave her a happy smile. "You and Prince Aemond make a beautiful couple."

"Thank you, my lady." Visenya returned the woman's smile.

Her mother had chosen the feast she was giving to welcome Lord Stark to announce Visenya and Aemond's engagement. For the past two hours, all Visenya had heard were people congratulating her. Some were sincere about it, others were hoping she would decide to break her engagement and wed one of their sons instead. She had lost Aemond to the crowd over thirty minutes ago and wished she could find him and spend time with him. They had only been able to dance once, and then she had been pulled away to dance with others.

She could feel Alicent and Laena glaring at her from the high table. It amused her the way the two women enjoyed being miserable just for the sake of it. Laena was so worried about clinging to a man who did not want her, and Visenya could not understand why. While Alicent hated just for the sake of it. Visenya had not seen the woman smile once, her face always looked sour.

"Congratulations princess." She looked at the man standing in front of her, smiling politely. She could tell he was a Lannister, but she did not know which twin he was. The man's smile did not reach his eyes. "It is a shame your mother promised your hand to Prince Aemond."

"Is it?" Visenya's smile was less pleasant this time. "And why is that?"

"I think you would have made a great Lannister." The man's cocky smile left his face when Visenya burst out laughing. His frown got deeper the more Visenya laughed.

"I apologize." She was finally able to get a hold of herself. "The fact that you believe I would ever take someone else's last name baffles me. I am the heir to the iron throne and New Valyrian, whoever I wed would have to take my name. It is lucky that my uncle already has it."

She did not miss the look of disgust that crossed the man's face when Visenya remarked on her and Aemond'd blood relation. He wanted her, she had been able to tell since the first time they had seen each other. Her mother had also told her about the Lannister twins attempting to win Rhaenyra's hand.

"Lord Jason." She felt relief at the sound of Aemond's voice, her body immediately relaxing when her uncle placed his hand on the small of her back. "I would like to take my betrothed and spend some time with her. I believe your wife was looking for you."