'Strange substance.'

Third person:

Douma hummed as he secured the cork in the vile. Inside the thin, glass vile was a 'potion', as Douma liked to call it. It took him about a week to complete and according to him it was supposed to make you despise anything, with one catch, it had to be the first thing you saw. According to the book that had been guiding him to create this potion, it had to look a deep marron color, but what Douma had achieved was a salmon shade. 'Similar to Master Muzan's eyes.' He had thought once he noticed. But the uppermoon didn't pay the color difference much attention as he was eager to feel an emotion and Akaza always harbored a feeling of undying anger so he must feel that emotion first.

Kokoshibo's POV:

I heard the strum of Nakime's biwa and i was teleported into the infinity castle. I closed my eyes for a split second before feeling Muzan-sama's prescence and keeling down. Upon contact with my fist the flooring of the room broke apart beneath my clenched hand. I then heard a soft sigh from above me and polished shoes making their way towards my bent-over frame. " You must stop beating the floor Kokoshibo, some-day it'll fall in on itself with the amount of force you use. " Muzan leaned back against his desk as he chuckled softly, my mind remained blank. " You may sit upright Upper one, i have a small task for you. " I did as i was told as straightened my back to look at my master. Then sat on my feet, he smiled, seeming to like my way of sitting. " You know, you remind me of an over-eager dog when you sit like that. " The demon king chuckled again and all i did was nod, he said this line to me every once in a while so i have grown to accept it. 

" Now, that's besides the point. " He waved his hand dismissively to himself. " Nakime will soon teleport you to Douma's room and i want you to take a glass vile that's near his bed and bring it to me. " I nodded and my eyes looked into his. " May i.. ask.. why you need.. me Muzan-sama? " I asked, my voice deep and low as usual. He grasped my head of hair with a swift and sudden movement, i saw it coming of course but made no attempt to move away. He pulled me up by the hair and spoke once more. " I might tell you once you get it back. " So i nodded, sensing his urgency and bowed to him, showing that i was ready to be teleported. " Nakime! " He shouted once and the air changed again. I allowed my back to straighten properly and i recognized Douma's room immediately. My six eyes whizzed around individually searching for the vile and they soon fell upon it. I snatched the glass container up and the open book beside it as a precaution and breathed out.