'Hm.'

Akaza's POV:

Douma hasn't bothered me for quite a while now, three days to be exact. I found this refreshing and exciting. 'What if he'd died!?' I thought excitedly, but just then i heard a thump and there he was, his long-nailed hand in my hair. " What is it now?? " I asked him annoyedly as i hopped away from his grasp. 

" Akaza-dono~! That's not a nice way to greet your best friend. " He grinned, waving his hands. " We aren't even friends, let alone best friends. " I told him, crossing my arms and glaring at him. " Well, to me you are~ " He said, opening his golden fan and covering his ever-growing smile. " What do you want. " I hissed, hoping he'd leave me alone. " Muzan-sama is angry at me and- " " No, i am not putting my life on the line for the likes of you. " Douma frowned and waved his fan. " You didn't even let me finish Akaza-dono! " He whined and i rolled my eyes, waiting for the man to continue. " I need help finding this book, you don't want Muzan-sama to have my head do you~? " He asked me sweetly but my reply was harsh. " Of course i do. ", Douma grinned once more at this and appeared by my side, ruffling my hair. " Your jokes are hilarious Akaza-dono! " He told me, turning to Nakime. " If you will, Nakime-chan! ", " Hey wait, no-! " I choked out but before i knew it we were once again in Douma's room and he let go of me, going over to his pale futon. " Let's search together! Thank you for accepting to help me Akaza-dono. " Douma said, placing to hands together and thanking me. I glared at him and grumbled, getting to work. " I never agreed to anything you pest. ", " But you're helping me?~ ", " What other choice do i have? ", " None. " He hummed. " Exactly. " I hissed, tossing over a table.

Muzan POV:

I opened my eyes, no longer interested in what Akaza and Douma were up to and now focusing on my sketch. The blue spider lily had become unimportant as soon as i tasted Kokushibo. No amount of sunlight would be able to make me feel how i felt in that moment. And so i knew i had to focus on my subordinate instead of the blue flower. I had called him over to my new 'hideout' an hour or so ago and tasked him with searching an abandoned village for any traces of the flower but the reason behind that was so me and another demon would have no interruptions in our conversation. I didn't want it to be awkward.

Once Kokushibo left i closed my eyes and telepathically called Daki over, telling her it was a serious matter and i would not tolerate it if she came late. She did as she was told and appeared only a few minutes later, her obi swirling behind her and a worried expression on her pale face. " What do you need from me Muzan-sama! " She said breathlessly, bowing down to me on her knees. " Daki. " I said in a threatening tone, watching her shiver. " You have made many men swoon over you, am i correct? " She hesitantly nodded, her thoughts gave away her confusion. " How do you do it? You may speak freely. " I told her and she soon looked up and i sat, letting her stand. " Muzan-sama, may i ask- " " No you may not, you are only here to hand out information. Not recieve. " She nodded and sat opposite me, opening her mouth to speak. " Well, firstly, i take it you're after a specific person? " I nodded. " Well you must find out what interests them in a partner and act on that information. Clothing and make up ought to be your number one priority... " 

Daki kept on speaking, giving me tons of information. Some was actually useful and most of it was not. Typical of my subordinates. Mostly useless. But i have to give credit where credit's due, she was brilliant at clothing styles, patterns as well as color-matching. She did my hair which i found unnecessary but she insisted as well as polished my already well-cared for shoes. After deciding that i was ready to start gathering information about the person she took her leave and told me to tell her if i ever needed assistance. 'Unlikely.' I thought to myself as she took off. 

But i was now equipped with the information i needed to fasten the effects of the potion on Kokushibo and so i called him over.