THE TOWN

You drove of in a car that you hot wired , you had no idea were you were going , you just drove , it had been an hour you were driving down this drit rode finally you seen a sign 'WELCOME TO HANDDONFIELD ILLINOIS' it said and had the lowest population you had ever seen in a town , you drove a little faster , finally seeing buildings 'first thing first I need to get out of this mental hospital gown' you think , drive to a close store , stop the car an get out and go in the store , walking to the woman department , you grab a pair of ripped blue jeans , to make it easy to turn wolf if you have to , a (f/c) shirt with a black wolf howling at the moon on it, which the store has in stock because its almost Halloween , and a pair of black boots , you go into a changing room and change , you start to leave the store when a employee calls out to you "you have to pay for that" you look at him staring dedicatedly into his eyes making your (e/c) eyes turn a bright yellow , in the employees eyes you see fear and could small fear coming off of him in waves "n..n..never....m..mind" he stuttered and then past out , you left the store getting in the car and driving unaware someone was watching the whole scene from behind a tree ......(DUN..DUN...DUN!!!! XD GOODBYE FOR NOW PEOPLES :3)