𝐗𝐗

(I'll run out of this numbers omg I didn't know there would be so many chapters and I was taught about this like 10 years ago.)

I slowly remove my top. I was not wearing a bra so I immediately feel the chill air on my bare skin.

I lock eyes with him as I set the top on the floor in front of my seat.
I feel his eyes search my whole torso. Partially because of that and also because of the cold I wrap my arms over my rib cage, covering up a little bit more.

"Don't stop on my account" he says as he pulls back his seat. Then looking back at me and seeing me still immobile. "Go on." He motivates.

I start removing my miniskirt leaving it to pool by my heels.
All that's left on my body are my panties, my fishnets and my heels.

"Come here now." He commands tapping on his lap for me to sit.

I put my knees on either side of him and sit on his thighs.

"Good girl." He says caressing my hair. He slides his hand to the back of head and pulls me closer to him.

He kisses me. Our lips start moving together and I feel like I'm not even in the car anymore. We're floating over the moving city lights.

His tongue makes it's way inside my mouth, easily dominating it.

His hands roam over my body, grasping at my chest or my ass from time to time.

Then he travels over my fishnets, grasping my thigh and going past my inner thigh, then hooking a finger in one of the holes right in between my legs.

He rips them, creating a large hole where he inserts his hand so as to press circles against my underwear.

I grind slightly and feel a puddle spreading on my underwear.

Once he feels the wetness that has passed through the underwear I feel a smirk on his lips as we make out.

He pushes aside the thin and wet fabric and inserts a finger inside me, following up with a second one.

He moves his fingers in and out, as well as in different ways.

I start letting out soft moans into the kiss and he seems pleased with how the situation is unfolding.

This goes on for a few minutes until he pulls out his fingers and kicks them.

"I got bored." He states, leaving me confused. "Go to the floor." He tells me.

I get on my knees on the car floor in front of his seat. I get surprised with how I managed to fit here without honking or stepping on the pedals.

After getting as comfortable as possible I try to unbutton his trousers, failing the attempt.

He sighs and gets the job done himself, pulling them down along with his boxers.

His boner is free and ready to be taken care of.

I wrap my hand around it gently as I moist my lips. I look at his eyes and they seem to be fixated on my every move.

"Put it in." He says after he's had enough of eye contact.

I open my mouth and move closer to his dick, setting my lips around it.

He takes my hair making a ponytail secured by his hand.

With that same hand he is able to guide me. Setting up the speed he wants me to follow.

I swirl my tongue around it and suck it the best I know how to.

He starts pushing my head lower, shoving more of him inside, I can feel his tip brushing the back of my throat and I gag slightly.

He doesn't stop, neither do I want to. I try harder to deep throat him with his guidance.

Besides artic monkeys playing o the radio I identify some hums of satisfaction coming out his mouth.

After a while tears brim at my eyes and finally hear him curse under his breath. I can't make out the words he said.

The hold he has on my hair grows stronger and the movements faster.

One last sultry "fuck" sounds out of his vocal cords before his cum shoots inside my mouth. His dick pulsates as his cum keeps sliding out of his tip and down my throat.

After swallowing it all I get my face away from his dick and wipe off the fallen tears with my fingers before looking up at him with a smile.

"That was so fucking good." He admits. "Backseat for reward?"

I get up off the floor and make my way to the backseat through the between of the two front seats. I slip when he arranges his seat back to the way it was. Thankfully I regain balance and successfully make it to the back, but not before a light slap on my ass.

He chooses the easy way and leaves the car to get back in it at the back.

"You're so quiet" he points out.

"I just don't really know what to say." I smile embarrassed because the truth is that I just don't trust my words when under the influence especially when intoxicated by this fine motherfucker.

"But I love hearing your voice."

"It's difficult to use it when my mouth is full." I say referring back to five minutes ago occurrence.

He chuckles. "You have a point there. Let's see if I can bring out your beautiful voice now."

He pulls out a condom from his hoodie pocket, opens it and covers his dick with it.

After pushing my underwear to the side he makes sure I'm wet enough and slowly slides his dick through the new wide opening on my fishnets and inside my pussy.

I barely had any prior preparation for this and his dick seems to be opening me too much, filling me up entirely.

Once he's inserted all of it in me he starts moving back and forth too quick.

I try to ask him to slow down but all that comes out of my mouth are moans.

He keeps swinging his hips fast and uses one of his hands to rub circles on my clit.

I get used to the speed but it still feels euphoric, maybe even more than before. But I can't think even to a second ago the constant pleasure keeps me trapped in just the present moment. How amazing it feels.

My eyelids half closed and my eyes wanting to roll to the back of my head, but I keep them on Suna.

He looks amazing from this angle, pushing himself in and out of me flexing his soft muscles.

I can already sense some tiredness from him. But I don't pay any mind to it since the knot in my belly is waiting to become undone.

I can't even tell if the cause for this orgasmic feeling is the weed or the sex. Probably a mix of both.

I bet the car is shaking like hell from all the activity happening in it.

He keeps rubbing circles with his fingers and keeps pounding in me.

My moans get louder and I feel the need to grab onto something. The first thing I find is his arm, so I place my hand around it, squeezing it.

And an ecstatic feeling washes over my whole body, blinding me temporarily.

He orgasms the same time, pulling out and just going back to the front seat.

I'm still laying there half aware. He turns his head around to speak to me. "U coming?" He asks.

"I think I just did." I joke as I'm still under the influence.

He laughs and takes off, so I get dressed during the ride.