Chapter 1 || Ciel vanille

Crash
I jumped, startled by the cup that hit the floor
"I'm so sorry Professor L/n!" Said a girl with blonde hair and hazel eyes sitting a few feet away from me.
"Ah, it's alright, I don't clean it anyway, just contact the janitor for me, I already have to grade your pop quizzes we are taking today," I snicker, and the whole class groans.

Professor Y/n L/n, she teaches Criminal Law at the University of Fontaine.

"I know, but you all need me teach you, so stop whining." I say, amusement in my voice.
"Prof L/n, I heard something about a field trip?" Said a young man in the auditorium.
"Yes, if the class averages 92% on the test today, I've prepared a trip to the Opera house tomorrow," I say smiling.
"Ooh, will we get to se Lyney and Lynette's magic show?!" Asks a student excitedly.
"Guys, this a law class, no, we are going to see a court case on the serial disappearances case," I say, rolling my eyes.
"Oh, ok," sighs the same student.
"Anyway, there are 27 questions on this test, which means all of you will have to get 24 or more right for our trip tomorrow," I say, passing out the papers. (Sorry i forgor how to get ur succession percent on tests 😭😭, I think that's close tho)

Time skip is brought to you by the Aranara :)

Agh
I sigh as I fall into the couch in the middle of my bare living room.
I lived in a decent sized apartment but with nothing to fill it with. I was a simple person, I didn't find pleasure in collecting things that were useless.
I groaned again and started grading the papers from today. I hoped myself that we could go on the trip, I always had enjoyed watching court cases.

After finishing the grading,(in which everyone got 97% or higher thankfully), I made myself a chai latte and took a bath and got ready for bed.

As I was falling asleep, I converted to my original form.

______________________________________

We had arrived at the Opera House, just in time for the trial, I had gotten tickets for the soonest case, but I was actually excited to know what happened in the escapade that lasted over 20 years. (I forgor how long it lasted bear with me)

I got my class situated, and sat in my own seat, just before order was called, I made eye contact with a certain individual.
Neuvillette, the Iudex of Fontaine. I had seen him obviously, but had never taken just intrest beyond his good looks.
But as we made eye contact something twirled inside of my stomach, and I looked away quickly to one of my students who was complaining about a sore stomach.

"Order!"

A/N
So I forgot how the case went, sm about girls disappearing but I don't wanna go over it, so just let's say in the next chapter it was the end of the trial ok.

Also yeah Neuvi came home 🤭🤭🤭

Qiqi came right after so guaranteed Furina or Clorinde 🤭🤭🤭Also that was my first Qiqi, I avoided hee for a year and a half, but I couldn't escape her forever 😔Anyways GN MY POOKS

Also that was my first Qiqi, I avoided hee for a year and a half, but I couldn't escape her forever 😔
Anyways GN MY POOKS. It's 2 am rn on Saturday but I'm tired so gn 🥱🥱🥱🥱❤️