Chapter 3 || Veilleuse

Sigh
"Yes, I guess I could tell you," I say as I sit down on the dusty chair in his office.

"1000 years ago I was born from Celestia, Cloud Retainer found me at the top of Mount. Hulao, asleep in the rocks of geo. Like many Adepti, my original form is a bird-like form, but I was more shaped like a human with bird features. Many Adepti thought it was because I had human blood. But I must of just been special. I was born after the Archon War but I fought for Liyue during the fall of Khaenri'ah 500 years ago. I was sent to the desert to help Lord Rukkhadevata. I didn't make it on time to help Egeria though. I tried to help Kusanali but the Akedamiya took her before I reached her birthplace.

300 years ago one of my best friends whom I had a crush on betrayed Morax because he fell in love with a mortal. I stood on his side because I loved him. But eventually he betrayed all of us, he went mad when the girl's mortal life got the best of her.

We were fighting in a cave in Liyue because I was trying to convince him to come back to the Adepti but he pushed me off a cliff after wounding my wings. With my last remaining power I pulled him down with me.

Ganyu found me somehow alive but Kyoyo was dead.

I was so wrapped up in grief and anger that I left Liyue, breaking my contract. I feel like Morax felt bad for me because he never went after me.

I took shelter in Fontaine, starting a new life as a teacher, doing the mortal things I had always wanted too. 150 years later he wants me back! For what?! Liyue can burn for all I care. I have a life here now." I explain.

"Hm, the Lord Of Geo is known for not giving up easily. I promise Fontaine will protect you. I will try at least." He says, taking my hand.

"Oh, thank you, I doubt we could beat Morax with the Hydro Gnosis in the Oratrice." I say.

Neuvillette's eyes widened. "How did you know about that."

"Oh, well, as a elemental being, I can see and know others can't. I know about Furina and Focalors since I tried to help Rukkhadevata in the Cataclysm.

Neuvillette sighed. "I've heard great things about the Liyue Adepti and you exceed my expectations. With your amazing power you could be a great tool in the court." He proposed.

"I-I, sure! I've always wanted to be apart of the court!" I say.

"Wonderful, you can become the Iudex's assistant, and second in command in court, even though you weren't born here; I bet you will be a huge help in Justice," he said.

A/N

IM SO SORRY IF THESE ARW OUT OF CHARACTER!!!

Anyways I didn't get Furina, I'm f2p and only reached soft pity because I used some of my primos for Venti

Chapterly meme

@Lohwpear on twitter for the art!