✎ 1

Niki: I wake up in the morning and start my day off just like every day. I put on my school uniform and walk outside. The blinding sun hits my skin, just like everyday my friend Sunoo comes running to me.

 Sunoo: Morning Sunshine

Niki: Don't call me that 

Sunoo: C'mon Nikiiiiiiiii

Niki: whatever let's just go to school

We walked to school together just like everyday I hate leaving the house it's just a welcome invitation to social humiliation, but I call it social suicide. 

Heeseung: I get in the car and drive my brother to school. While I was driving him to school I look at the photo card with the next target on it. He looks so damn young how is he a Sophomore!?!

??: Hee were are my school now 

Heeseung: Ok have a good day Jakie.

Jake: Don't call me that anymore!!!

I laughed at his cuteness as he left the car. I love my little bro but he could never know about my job, nobody could. As I watched him leave I noticed a boy. He looked similar to the picture that I saw but a lot older looking.

  Reference pic:

He was really cute

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

He was really cute. No Heeseung you can't think like that, that boy is my target. But he still was pretty fine.

Niki: I looked over at our new friend Jake walking towards us. I looked up to see a handsome man looking at me

Reference pic:

Niki: Do any of you guys know who that is in the car?

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Niki: Do any of you guys know who that is in the car?

Sunoo: Nope

Jake: Yeah that's my brother 

I watched Jake wave to the handsome man as he slowly pulled out his parking spot and left. 

Niki: I swear he was looking at me!?!

Jake: he isn't really like that maybe he was just watching me?

Sunki: oh yeah probably 

We all laughed at the sudden phrase in sync.

Heeseung: so my target is one of jakes friends!?! This is gonna be harder than I thought. My phone rang and I quickly picked it up.

??: have you got eyes on our target

Heeseung: yes I have he is one of my brothers friends. This might take longer than we originally thought. The best way to lure him in is by my brother inviting him over.

??: Alright I'm trusting you Heeseung

He suddenly hung up. This was gonna be a lot harder than I thought.

~Hey guys thank you so much for reading. Trust me stuff is going to get interesting soon. This is my second story and I'm currently in the works of "Deep Into Your Eyes" so it might be a little hard to do both at the same time but I love to write. Comment any ideas you want me to do (include age, ship, and genre) also include [smut or no smut 😏]

Love you guys byeeeeeeeeeee ✌️