✎ 5

Heeseung:

I quickly got off Niki.

Heeseung: I'm so sorry Ni-

Niki: it's ok don't apologize.

Niki: it's my fault after all.

He went to take his brake. My heart was pounding like crazy. Why I don't know. I don't think it was the same reason as I felt for Sunghoon. Or was it?

Many thoughts were racing in my head. But I knew I needed to capture him soon.

Niki: 

I'm surprised my face wasn't red. I can't feel this way about Jake's brother!

I decided I would go place flowers on my loves grave.

I walked to the cemetery and found Jungwon's grave stone. But someone else was there too.

?: Niki I miss him. I-I'm so sorry.

Niki: Jay? What are you sorry for?

Jay: he didn't die of suicide. I killed him.

Niki: You, killed him.

Jay: I'm so sorry Niki, I haven't been a good man.

I hugged jay tight. I already knew how hard it was for him given his parents divorce. I just didn't expect it to be this.

I felt something against my head.

Jay: you're coming with me.

Niki: please don't hurt me.

Jay: don't worry you're safe.

Heeseung: 

Niki hadn't come back in a while.

*순결한 목덜미가 계속 날 미치게 해 주체할 수 없는 욕망에 날 던지라 해 수없이 용서받고 거듭났었던 나인데* (Jungwon's line is still monster) my phone rang.

Jay: don't worry about Niki I'm taking care of him.

Heeseung: don't hurt him for your own deeds! I found out a few days ago! How could you kill your own brother.

Jay: Don't talk to me like that! You know I needed to!

I started getting teary eyed.

Heeseung: you're not the jay I knew, the jay I knew was sweet and caring. I don't know what happened to you, but I don't like it.

Jay: Heeseung I'm sorry.

I heard his voice crack.

Heeseung: Ja-

The sound of a gunshot. He had killed himself I knew it.

Heeseung: (crying) Jay! Jay! 

Niki: 

I stood there in silence. Jay just shot himself. I called the police and they took him away.

I ran and ran until I was too tired to keep running.

In front of me stood Heeseung I could tell he was sad, I could always tell.

🎄

Sorry for the short chapter guys. Merry Christmas🎄 메리 크리스마스 🎁  I hope you guys enjoy the chapter and your Christmas 

The next chapter will be the last one. Thank you guys for all the support and love. If you have any requests you can just ask. I can do anything. 

Merry Christmas 🎄