✎ 3

Flashback

Niki: I walked out side ready to go to school. Like usual Jungwon was waiting for me.

Jungwon: Niki!

Niki: Hey Jungwon 

He handed me a bag. I looked inside it and there was my favorite donut. I looked up at Jungwon and he was smiling sweetly. He looked like an angel, he was so perfect.

Jungwon: I hope you enjoy it Niki

Niki: I will thank you

Jungwon: I will see you at lunch I have to go help my brother 

Niki: ok see you later then

I watched him run until I couldn't see him anymore. I smiled to myself as I ate the donut.

Jay POV: I watched Jungwon run to me.

Jay: I'm sorry I am holding you from going to school.

Jungwon: it's ok Jay hyung

He helped me put some boxes into the moving truck. 

~30 minutes later~

Jungwon: all done Jay hyung, I need to go to school now

Jay: ok have a good day Jungwonie

Jungwon POV: I ran off to school. I decided today I would tell Niki I like him. I can't wait I have loved him since the 1st grade. 

Niki: I'm really sad Jungwon couldn't walk with me to school on the first day of high school. I understand his brother is one of his number 1 priorities though.

Heeseung: I ran to Jay's house I didn't want to loose him

Jay: what do you want Heeseung.

Heeseung: im sorry im sorry 

Tears started streaming down my face

Jay: You know how much he means to me!

I looked up at Jay I saw he was crying as well 

Heeseung: I'm sorry I'm really sorry, But I love him too!

I didn't know why i was yelling at him but I was

Heeseung: did you even think about my feelings or only yours like always!

I knew these words weren't true but I was just so angry

Jay: don't ever talk to me again Heeseung 

I watched him run off as I fell on my knees and cried harder.

Niki: All day in class I was thinking of Jungwon's warm sweet smile. I sketched on my paper what was supposed to be Jungwon.

The sketch:

Who was that? Why did I draw this man? I have never seen him in my life

Jungwon: the bell finally rang it was time for lunch. I walked into the cafeteria and sat down waiting for Niki.

Niki: hey Jungwon 

Jungwon: hey Niki, I-I have something to tell you

Niki: what's up Jungwon 

Jungwon: i-I like you Niki

Niki: this is always the words I wanted to hear from him. I was so happy but knew at the same time I would have to reject him. My parents are homophobic, they would kick me out the house and leave me merciless on the street.

Niki: I'm sorry Jungwon but-

My voice cracked and tears began to fall from my face

Niki: we can't be together 

Jungwon: I felt my heart shatter into pieces. But why was he apologetic? Like he was forced to say no.

Niki: I looked at Jungwon he smiled at me.

Jungwon: Niki I don't know who is forcing you to say no and if not I'm sorry for misunderstanding. But I will always love you.

Niki: Jungwon kissed me softly. It was the most magical thing I've ever experienced.

~2 months later~ 

Niki: i sat in the seat the room was filled with sniffles. I just smiled, i know Jungwon would want me to cry right now. But it was hard keeping in the tears. I just wanted to know why he killed himself. All I could do was watch them take my love in the casket waiting to be berried.

.

.

.

~thank you guys for reading this chapter the next one will be back to present time~

Thank you guys so much for 76 views already :D