Altair: My Underground kingdom

Jabuka: Two weeks ago

When I was younger my father used to tell me that in everything I did I should always have a plan A - Z cause anything could go wrong. As the state's head security strategist, having multiple plans and strategies is a valuable asset. But recently, something extraordinary happened to me, that defied all reason and the very foundation of my rational mind something I had not planned for.

As the final protection matrixes powered down, the heavy stone wall slid open with a rumble. I stepped into my hidden domain, feeling the familiar buzz of anticipation that always arose at the threshold. Underneath my family's manor lay a world where I answered to none but my own restless curiosity.

The amber work lights flickered on, illuminating my meticulously organized laboratory. Gleaming surfaces reflected the glow, showcasing various projects under development. Quantum readouts scrolled across one display while holograms flowered overhead, deciphering subtle patterns in their dancing glow.

This subterranean sanctuary was my sanctum - a place to explore the outer and inner frontiers without restraint. It was in hear that I hatched my most proficient strategies and master plans.

Shelves held vials of luminescent solutions collected from the exotic fauna and flora, awaiting study, compounds extracted from intriguing samples or anomalies unearthed on clandestine expeditions. My mind teemed with their potential. In time, each may offer a key to greater insights that would help me take down the system.

At the centre lay my control console, scattered with analysis tools and half-finished prototypes. Charts connected by webs of theorems papered one wall, charting my attempts to comprehend strange phenomena. Here in solitude, I pursued research too unconventional for wider scrutiny.

In the meditation pod, sensory nodes awaited my return to trance states. Perhaps tonight I may again glean glimpses of the enigmatic presence contacting me from afar. Our connection defied known science - its implications could reshape modern understanding. I was determined to uncover its secrets using every method at my disposal.

With a steadying breath, I activated my headphone mic and launched the latest sequence.

From what little I had discerned so far, this presence seemed to be intrinsically connected to my consciousness yet independent - almost as if it resided within another individual existing parallel to myself.

When we first made contact, I gained glimpses into their experiences through sudden flashes of vivid imagery, along with powerful surges of emotion. These visions took place in a location I had not seen before - some sort of educational compound surrounded by extensive grounds. Where the buildings and premises lay rooted to the ground and the sky was clear.

The sensations suggested that I was peering through the eyes of a young woman roughly my age, experiencing her daily life activities. Her mind appeared quite different from mine, stronger in domains like creative artistic pursuits where I lacked skill. An intriguing contrast that sparked questions about complementary abilities across dimensions.

Our connection defied explanation through conventional science as it transcended normal spacetime. But during these temporary mental unions, I felt a profound sense of familiarity with this stranger - as if our souls had always been intertwined across realities. The existence of an intuitive understanding between us despite all barriers.

Indeed, her presence filled me with both tranquillity and fierce motivation to unlock the mysteries binding us. While logic and reason faltered to comprehend this bond, I persevered with experimentation hoping to make sustained contact and eventual communication.

For now, she remains an enigma - but one I'm determined to unravel piece by piece using every method at my strategic disposal. The secrets she holds could shake scientific foundations, and I aim to be among the first to know them.Down here in my secret dominion, surrounded by whispering machines, where I was king.