51- Because you love us Malhotra!

It was overwhelming to see my parents after years. Though we have lived for centuries with each other, but its always good to have your mother around. Can't say same for my Father with whom for some reason I always have a feud and I am sure he also doesn't like me much. It's not like that bothers me. 

It's strange to see him here behaving all soft with his grandkids. I mean the Man hardly had a soft spot for his own kids leave the others. But here is he now talking everything and anything with the younger clan and I could swear on my eyes he is enjoying Cabir's company the most.

"Where are you lost brother?" I turned around to find my baby brother who I guess is not a baby anymore as he has brought up two kids singlehandedly, weird how Abhay even seem older but I know the truth. "Look at Father, can you believe he is the same Man, we never wanted to be in a same room with..." I stated making Abhay chuckle.

"Well there is a saying,  interest is sweeter than original funds..." Yeah guess he is right. "What do you think about Father's words? Do you really think there is a cure for us somewhere?" I assessed him for a second, does he really believe what Father said? I want to believe it too but I am sure  that's not possible, I mean how come. We are the original Vampires, we started this knowing there will be no returning back then how come there is a cure and we never knew about it.

"Even if it is there, would you want to take it Abhay?"

"More than anything in the world... I want to live a human life with my wife and my kids, I am done being alive Manik, I want to grow old with the love of my life and then rest in peace for eternity with her by my side... What about you?"

What about me? Do I really want to take it? Nandini is not a Vampire she will turn old, she would want a family one day, she would want a future, will I would be able to give it to her?

"I don't know. Humans are week and I don't think I am ready to be powerless just yet..." Abhay nodded his head at that. I mean yeah I know I am a monster but at least I can protect my people but I cannot do that once I turn human. 

"Hello everyone I am back home... Woah everyone is here already. We have guest over?" Vicky and I shared a look. Hence proved she is an imposter, I mean how come Nandini will not recognize my parents who she saw a lot and especially my Mother who was our principal too. She went to talk to Sia while the younger clan huddled beside me. "Mission find who the fake Nandini is and what's her motive is to come here, starts now..."

Cabir - Hell Yeah, Cabir 007 on board Sir.

Mukti - Not again.

Nonu - Nandini 001 in too...

Aliya - Are you kidding me?

Manik - Why the hell do we tolerate these both...

"Because you love us Malhotra..." Cabir and Nonu both shouted in my year tackling me in a hug making me curse. These two really are clowns. 

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

"Manikkk...." Before I could react, she pounced on me making me startle, what the Fuck Man!

 "What are you doing Nandini?"

"Hugging my boyfriend who I have missed deeply for 26 years..."

"Just get off me Nandini..."

I wanted to throw her away but can't raise the suspicion so I just pulled her apart politely.

"What's wrong Manik, have you moved on from me already?"

"It's not like that..."

"Than what it is Manik, It's been days since I have returned but you haven't hold me once with love. Is there someone else in your life now?"

The fire in her eyes was so vivid when she said that, it made me scared for Nonu, she should never find out about her, Jesus knows what she would do to her...

"There is no one else Nandini, it's just you are back so out of the blue, I just need some time to adapt all this, that's it..." she again hugged me much to my dismay.

"I have given you enough time baby, now I can't hold back anymore. I want you Manik..."

What the hell. "Look Nandini..." Oh No! I locked eyes with my very angry kitten and I could sense the steam coming off her head. Shit, shit! it looks so bad. She was splitting fire through her eyes and I am sure it could burn both Me and fake Nandini alive. Her gaze was so intense that the Manik Malhotra who was afraid of nothing and no one in this world shuddered under her gaze. It all happened so sudden that I couldn't gather what actually went down, but suddenly I was on floor with fake Nandini and there was fire around us.

"Oh my goodness... What the fuck is this? Get me out of here..." The way she freaked out seeing fire around her made one thing clear she was so fucking afraid of it and it we could use it as a weapon against her when the time come. Oh my Nonu, you are so smart. "What the hell you are smiling at Manik, just get me out..." I came out of my trance, we both stood up and to our horror we both were surrounded by fire, it was increasing every second increasing fake Nandini's heartbeat. 

"Dammit, there is nothing we could use to get out of here but to pass among the fire..." I stated the obvious. We are Vampires, little fire will do no harm to us... I took her hand and move forward but she snatched it away immediately. "No way that I am going to cross, just quiet it down already..." Was she really this afraid of fire? 

"Holy moly what the hell happened here?"

"OH great Cabir, you are here now just don't stand here but do something..."

Cabir immediately get the water pipe and in minutes everything calmed down. Without wasting much time fake Nandini just flew away from there... "Now how did this even happened?" Cabir asked tired. "You should ask this to your little demon of a sister..." I huffed whilst Cabir rolled in laughter. "Seriously Nonu do this? But what the hell you did to enrage her this much..." And I closed my eyes remembering what exactly she saw to make her loose control. "I have to go find her before she burn anything else down..." 

"Go on but remember to keep it in your pants Malhotra..."

"Shut up Cabir..."

"I mean it...."

"Yeah Whatever...."

I went looking for her and found her in her room standing near the window lost in thoughts. I hugged her from the back but in seconds my body was pulled off and collided with wall behind, I groaned in pain. This little witch. "Can you stop being a witch for sometime and hear me out..." 

"Hear what? That how you are attracted to her and want her in your life now?"

"Seriously Nonu? She came onto me and it was so sudden... Before I could put her off, you saw us..." 

"So you didn't want her?"

"Of course not, why would I?'

"Fine, but if that bitch didn't kept her hand to herself and pulled something like this again, I will fucking burn her and you too..." 

She pouted making me smile, I pulled her close... "You look so freaking sexy when you are mad..." A ghost of a smile made way to her lips and I couldn't stop anymore from taking her lips in a passionate kiss, pushing her to the bed. Sorry Cabir but I couldn't keep it in to the pants.

"I need you Manik..."

"I need you to Kitten, I fucking need to be inside you..."

And our fight ended with a hot steamy love making night....

My Monster 👿On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara