Astrid

After I walked off taking my stuff with me to get away from that stupid football player I went to class and sat in my seat on the back of the class. I waited till the bell rang for class to begin but the teacher waited which was unusual.

Eventually the teacher spoke up, "so today class I want you guys to be nice." I hear his words and scoff. Nice? Easy enough. I think to myself then see the new kid Jasper walk in and I think again. Never mind I'm not gonna be fucking nice to him.

"This is Jasper, he will be joining us for the rest of the school year. Jasper you may go take a seat near Astrid, Astrid raise your hand please and be nice to him." The teacher said to me and everyone else. I raised my hand ever so slightly as I felt pissed he has to sit next to me. Why me out of everyone?! My face was definitely showing a pissed expression, because the teacher after he finished giving instructions and we got our assignments came to me and whispered, "Astrid I know you may not be the happiest about him being next to you and all but I'm sorry, try to calm down he hasn't bothered you yet."

"I fucking hate this." I say flat out to the teacher not caring if I get in trouble.

The teacher sighs and whispers, "Alright Astrid go sit in the hall and take a break for 5-10 minutes go take a walk around school or something."

"Whatever." I say getting up as quick as possible and walking out of the classroom and walking around.

(A few weeks later)

So far I've been hating school mainly cause of having to sit next to Jasper, I've heard a lot about him but I still despise him. Me and him definitely don't get along and argue a lot. However, there just had to be a football game tonight and I had to cheer with Cadence for it.

I was getting ready in my room with cadence, we put on our cheer outfits and practiced our routines. Our school colors were white, for Los Angeles High-School. Our outfits had skirts with the shorts in it and a fitted crop top to match with it. Once we finished practicing we went to my car and I drove up to the game and we waited till it was our time to do our cheer routines.

I at some points saw James when they were practicing before the game started and I waved to James and James waved back and came over to me.

"Hey James how are you?" I ask not as grumpy as I have been.

"Good. You seem good as well, not as grumpy as you have been the past two weeks." James laughs.

"Well keep talking and I'll be grumpy again." I roll my eyes jokingly.

"Aww we don't want that now do we?" James says as he puts his arms around my waist looking down at me.

I smile looking up at him, "No we don't, your lucky your my only acceptable football player."

"Well I mean I better be I'm your boyfriend, even before I played football I was your boyfriend. So I better stay acceptable. Ok baby?" He says quietly and leans down kissing my neck as he moves my hair out of the way.

"Of course." I say smiling as he's kissing my neck.

The speakers then come on and James kisses me quickly waving bye and then running back to where he's supposed to go. As I get ready for our cheer routine as it's about to begin. As I notice Jasper standing next to James talking to him and I don't like it but I try to ignore it.