Jasper

I was so happy she finally agreed to being my friend. She was laying her head on my shoulder while on my lap since I placed her there to convince her to be my friend.

The way she looked at me, I could just tell she wanted something in specific. The way her eyes looked into my eyes, it made me feel some connection. At this point I don't think she will deny it she would probably try to but I don't think she'd deny it.

"Your staring Astrid."

"Yeah yeah whatever I am." She said as she looked away embarrassed to be called out another time.

"It's fine just look at me."

"No." She shakes her head as her face started getting a bit red.

"I'll make you look at me then."

"No you won't- don't-"

I then grab her chin and move it to look at me, leaning close enough to where I could feel her breath, our lips right near each others but also a few inches away.

"I told you to look at me and you didn't want to. So I said I was gonna make you." I said with a stern tone.

Astrid was speechless she didn't know what to do or say so her mouth just hung open a tiny bit as she looked me dead in the eyes and I smirked.

"What's the problem? Nervous?"

She shakes her head but her mouths still open a bit still in shock and most definitely nervous.

I close her mouth and look at her.

"You shouldn't just keep your mouth open like that, who knows what could get in. For example bugs or other things."

She rolls her eyes.

"Yeah ok whatever Jasper."

"I'm serious Astrid"

"What else other than bugs could get in my mouth then?"

"Well first I'm sure you don't want bugs in your mouth." I chuckle.

"Well- no ofc not. But what else other than bugs can get in my mouth?"

"Maybe we can find that out if you stop being so stubborn, maybe it could be my mouth on yours maybe not in your mouth but still. And maybe if we kiss long enough my tongue could go in your mouth as a French kiss to experiment? And then after that we could see how far we could get then we could say what other things in specific." I was talking about my dick but i didn't want to say it so clearly cause I didn't want to immediately ruin my chances.

"Quit it you weirdo, not happening." She said as she giggled a bit, her face is flushed with blush. She obviously wants that but she's rolling her eyes acting like she doesn't.

"Stop acting like you don't want it. I know you do." I say leaning closer to her.

"Ok then what if I told you I did want it? What would you do?"

"I'd lean in and share a kiss with you, pretty girl." I told her as her face was as red as a tomato.

"Well.. maybe I do want it a little bit but I'm not desperate. So it's whatever." She said staring at me in the way she always does when it looks like she wants something.

"Mhm your definitely not desperate." I say chuckling a bit.

I then lean in and kiss her softly wrapping my arms around her waist firmly.