Chapter-4

Hello hello everyone. How are you all? Hope so you all are doing great....
Yay so a new chapter finally. See guys till present date I have not said you to vote and comment but if you can than please do it guys it encourages me a lot.
So vote aur comment karke jana
Rest happy Dussehra and now let's see how is Raxit and Ahilya's Dussehra is going to be....

Enjoy 🪐

Yes I forgot this in Character Sketch but now I have added so i thought for the old readers I should attach it here

______________________________________

Raxit's POV

I am very happy guys, not really, I am very very happy because Rathores are coming tomorrow. I mentally thanked mata rani because of her this is happening.

I was sitting while selecting dress for tomorrow a random thought came into my mind.

"Trin aunty, I think dadu is playing cupid in your story" I said to trin aunty with a grin lingering onto my face

"Fuck, I am in love" I said laying on the bed I such a position that a whole bed was occupied actually I spread over it.

I rubbed all those thoughts as Manik's call came.

Manik:sir

Me:yes

Manik:I think you should meet Vansh once actually he is jumping a lot.

Me:oh okay give me 40 minutes I will be there.

Hufff... These little businessmen.. What do they think of themselves?The great RAXIT AVYUKT THAKUR has kidnapped him and we will be left without any fun? Hahahah. I seem like Ravan but it's okay.

I hurriedly changed my getup. I chose a simple white polo t shirt which I paired with brown trousers and brown boots.I decided to drive BMW XM brown coloured as they were going with my outfit.

Author's POV

After a drive of 30 minutes he reached a apartment which was under construction for God know how many years. It was abandoned and haunting too. It had Lag Ja Gale at 1 am vibes. He corrected his fit and stuffed his hands inside his pockets .

He climbed stairs till 3rd floor and after that he reached a flat kind of room from out of the door he was hear the voice of screams and banging of chairs.

"He is a piece of shit for real" He said breathing out finally before stepping inside the flat.

"Chh-chhod mu-mug-mughe" There was the CEO of Kaushal and sons yelling with bids of tears in his eyes, he was banging the chair as much as possible as his feets and hands were tied with it and mouth was stuffed with handkerchief.

Rax stepped towards him and he stared banging the chair more frequently.Rax opened the handkerchief on his mouth and soon as he opened Vansh started jerking  and bla bla and within 2 seconds he was having prints if all five long fingers printed beautifully on his face.