Chapter-7

Heyy heyy guys.

How's goin? I hope everything good.

Well, I am back with the new chapter and chapter 5 se zyada pyaar diya aap logon ne so I am quite happy for that and I will try my best to give my best.

Btw what do you think about our Bunny and Lioness?

Aren't they cute?

I toh love them and you too.

So now lets start the chapter.

Enjoy ☄️

She stopped pouting after my order.

"What happened?" I asked to her calmly,

"Tumhe kya hai ignore karo tum to"

"Accha baba, I am sorry" I literally cooed to her,

"Kya hoga sorry se? Kya hi maine rakhta hai ye? " She said and I stood up, I took steps to the side table and emptied some water from jug to glass and handed to her.

"Mere liye to rakhta hai maine, Ma, dadu aur dadi ke alava kisi ko sorry nahi bola tha aaj tak, " I spoke while she was gulping the water, she drank in a quick motion and questioned.

"Kyun? "

"Umm, aise hi"

"Why do you act so cute? "

"Cute? Main cute lagta hun tumhe? Hazaron ladkiyan merepe marti hai, mughe hot aur sexy bolti hai aur tum CUTE bol rahi ho" Damn this girl!

"Bakiyon jaisi thodi na hun main"

"Tumhare jaisa koi ho bhi nahi sakta " I pulled her cheeks softly and she chuckled.

After 5 minutes of complete silence she spoke something.

"Par I was very scared, Don't you dare to repeat this kind of stunt ever again in your life " She muttered making an eye contact.

So pure.

"Promise" I promised to her and she side hugged me.

Mumma!!

First hug.

I wrapped my arms against her carefully.

"You know I never had many friends, but when I have you I also don't need more" She spoke against my chest her each and single words felt my chest.

"Same here, leaving Karthik and Rajveer I don't have any friend and you can be first female best friend" I confessed my feelings in brief way.

I am with her first time alone but to be honest I am neither nervous nor uncomfortable. By the way it's so pleasing , her each and every touch runs to my body. The sensations I feel, I cannot express but that's how it is.

"Webs? " She asked with hope of my yes glittering into her eyes.

"Yah sure" I gave my not so needed permission, like how can I say no to her? Not in my dreams.

She picked up remote of TV and started some web series.

First I found it boring but with time I became interesting on the other hand, she was sleepy.

"It's so boring Bunny" She said in an irritated pitch..

"But I want to complete it " I said not picking up my eyes from the screen of the TV.