chapter 35

Gojo's POV

As we arrived at the meeting room, most of the people was already there.
I had my arms around my blossoms waist

"Is it me or is everyone looking at us?"

She asked me and I laughed

"They are looking at us. They've never seen me with any women before like this. I never took a girl with me ever in a meeting."

I have never been in a relationship, yes I had hookups, one night stands, fuck buddies but not an actual women who I valued enough to bring her out to show the world as mine

I never met a angel like her before, never fell in love. She's my first love

As l looked at her she nodded. She was thinking something.

She's always thinking something

it's funny how she looks so delicate and fragile. Big doe green eyes, soft pink hair, pale skin, she even had baby fat on her cheeks!

But she's anything but that, I have seen what those small hands can do. She can break the earth with just her bare fists, exorcise spacial grade curses, create some of the most advance and strong seals and the most important, how she can heal.

"When will we meet her?"

Again, looking up at me with those big doll eyes! Damnit! She's adorable!

"Don't be so impatient, blossom-chan. We'll see her."

She pouted

Lord have mercy

"If it isn't Gojo Satoru! You still didn't give me the answer from years before."

It's her, the person we had to come to receive , Yuki Tsukomo

I gave her a polite greeting

"Ah! Yuki-san! Long time no see."

"It sure has been long! Now tell me, what kind of women is your type?"

I laughed, this woman never changes

Back when she asked me the same question, I couldn't reply. I didn't know if I had any type of women. Now though.........

As I looked down at y/n, she had a bright smile, looking at yuki.

My eyes soften. So pure and innocent
And cute. I Softly chuckled, bringing her even closer to me

"Well I guess pretty, innocent and cute. Pink hair, green eyes and talented. That's my type."

Y/n was now blushing looking at downwards

"Oh it? That's odly specific. But never thought you'd like the innocent type. "