chapter 45

Megumi POV

I was the first one to get out of that stupid meeting. Gojo sensei and okkustu sempai are still hanging there

Now I am in the car thinking

"What if I am gonna be the father....wait even if I am not gonna be the biological father, I will still be a stepdad. Oh god! I am sixteen and already thinking about kids. At least I can say I am rich to take care if I do have a family. Poor y/n-chan must be so scared. I swear to God, If someone said anything bad to her."

That thought really got me to kind of lose my mind. Why would anyone be  mean to her? We are to get married within the next year anyway.

Then she would have to give birth to our children anyway.

I signed. It's too much to think at once

Then I started to think about something else,

How would the baby look? Would it have pink hair? Or green eyes like her, what about the Father's facial features, what about that.

"Zenin-sama we're at the school."

Ah! I was so busy thinking I didn't even notice we reached the school.

I got us and went in. The first thing I did was to go to her room. I think she's still resting.

As I entered the room, Itadori, choso ino and nobara were already their with her.

'ahhh.... at least she wasn't alone when we were out.'

As soon as I entered the room both of her brothers glared at me.

' we will get the scolding of our life today.'

"You all can leave now. I want to stay with y/n for a while. Alone."

Itadori looked like he was ready to punch me in the face. He was about to say something when

"Itadori, let him be. Y/n-chan needs their support the most now. She's possibly with his child. Let him be with her. "

I gave ino a grateful nod. They left the room.

I went to the bed and laid down next to her. It's funny how her hair makes it look like she's wrapped in a pink blanket. Scattered around her whole bed. How does she even manage to take care of so much hair?

As she stirred in her sleep and faced me, my hand automatically went to her tummy. Softly massaging it.

I was still flat. In a few months her tummy will be all swollen and big. She'd look pretty like that too.

I think my touch attracted her and she came even closer to me, wrapping her arms around my abdomen. Hiding her face in my neck and chest.

She slowly opened her eyes.

"Damn these pretty green eyes of hers."

She came even more close. Our bodies touching each other's. She put a hand on mine, that was on her belly

"Your really not mad at me?"

She asked quitely

"No darling, why would be I? You already did so good. Your gonna give us a family. Don't listen to what people say, you did nothing wrong."

She looked up at me with teary eyes

"What if after the higher ups find out, they try to harm my baby? I am not gonna be that strong now.... To always protect the baby"

My eyes went dark,

"I will kill them even if they touched a precious hair of your head. Don't worry, babe. It's not good for the baby."