Part 1

"I'm going to kill that fucking bitch!"

Isaiah mutters under his breath. It was low, meant only for Mac's ear, but she heard it loud and clear. She turns her attention to their conversation without seeming like she's ease dropping.

"Haha. Who?" Mac giggles, clearly high and completely oblivious to the seriousness in Isaiah's voice. But she knew. It was the seriousness in her voice that intrigued her to listen.

"Your stupid fucking girlfriend, man. She's a slut and the bitch has it coming."

"Whatever man! Lay off my girl."

"Fuck off dumbass." As the bus stops, Isaiah jumps up and heads towards the front of the bus, towards her. She hears him approach and turns forward as he hastily walks by. As he proceeds to the doors, she notices a familiar bulge in his waistline. Hopping down the steps, his shirt flaps up, revealing the handle of a gun.
"Wow," she thinks. "He's actually serious. He wants to kill me."

Mac taps her on her shoulder and she faces him with a wide smile.

"Hey baby," she greets him with a kiss.

"Hey Jackie. You got the eye drops?" His voice drops to secrecy as she slips a small bottle into his hands. He then ducks behind a seat and emerges with watery eyes. Exiting the bus, he flings his arm over Jackie's shoulder and begins going into detail about his weekend. She stays lost in thought, nodding occasionally and only half-heatedly listening.