ep.21

They slept while hugging each other.

Time Skip at night 8pm:

Tae woke up first and saw yoongi sleeping peacefully so he started to wake him up princess wakie wakie yoongi whinned and said no~~ tae chuckeld and said bub wake up it's 8pm kookie will come after sometime when yoongi heard jk's name he immediately sat on bed pouting cutely tae smiled and peck his lips and said let's go and freshen up okay? Yoongi nodded and made grabby hand and tae picked him and left for washroom.

After 1 hour of relaxing bath they both came out so yoongi said dadda me hungry while rubbing his stomach tae chuckeld and said okay let's go he hold yoongi's hand and went to dinning room here tae is sitting on chair and  yoongi on his lap straddling position.

Yoongi said dadda what about daddy? Tae look at him confused and asked what about him? Yoongi again said daddy won't eat with us? Pouted so tae pecked his cheek then lip and said squeezing his butt don't worry about him he will have it when he will come , just think we are really going to get a long night chuckled  tae. yoongi said what if I pretend to sleep? Bright face tae chuckeld and said if you did this then he will not say anything yoongi giggled cutting off tae's words and said okay then we both will pretend to sleep.

Tae look at him with done face and said first let me finish yoongi stop smiling so tae continued if you did this then won't say anything that time but, do you he will leave you tomorrow and I guess he won't even show mercy they both got goosebumps imaging all that. Tae said okay let's eat now yoongi said feed me cutely tae peck his lips and said sure my little princess yoongi giggled and they both ate their dinner.

After eating they were in bedroom cuddling yoongi was laying on top of tae's chest while tae was patting his head and back but then tae heard car horn at first he ignored it but again he heard so he thought maybe any driver must have done this. So he shrugged it off but suddenly a thought hit his mind maybe it can be jk so he said bub get up yoongi pulled away his face from his chest and asked poutuig why? Tae said pecking his lips maybe kook has come and don't you remember what he said in morning softly yoongi gulped but nevertheless got up.

Tae took his phone out and played mansion cctv camera footage( they have camera footage in their mobile for any emergency) and his eyes popped out he saw jk was coming towards bedroom so he put back his mobile and said to yoongi let's go baby the devil is coming nervously yoongi asked while giggling who is devil  thats when the door open and their was pin drop silence in the whole room and tae and yoongi was freezed on their spots.

They heard a dark chuckled and guess right it's none other than jeon jungkook he come inside and said I told you both to kneel down when I reach right? Deep scary voice they both got scared so tae said shuttering koo.. k act.. u.. a.. ly jk shushed him and said in dark voice kneel down they both got on their kneel without a word he marched towards yoongi cause his eyes were teary he bend to his level yoongi look down instantly when he saw jk coming towards him.

Jk held yoongi's chin not hardly and said look in my eyes deep voice yoongi look at him a tear was about to escape but before it fall jk lick his tear and yoongi's breath hitched but then yoongi suddenly screamed ahhhhhhhh cause jk bite his cheek and he was eating his cheek like a hungry baby sucking and biting yoongi hold jk's face and tried to speak but jk bite it more roughly yoongi again screamed ahhhhhhhh no after sometime jk left his cheek which was red and looked at yoongi who was so scared.

So jk said dare to cry again and I will not leave you with small punishment got it? Sternly yoongi nodded jk smiled and smacked yoongi butt hardly yoongi got to scared because of his behaviour but yoongi screamed ahhhhhhhh jk again said I want words little one deep husky voice yoongi said getting scared yes... da.. ddy. Jk said good boy ruffling his hair then he looked beside yoongi and watch Taehyung who was looking down all the time so he came toward tae and said in strict voice who is the elder her among you both? Tae said shuttering m.... e jk shouted stop shuttering tae flinched hard and said gulping a lump of saliva I'm elder am.ong u.. s trying his best to not shutter.

Jk said in deep voice then didn't you remember what I said in morning or you just ignored me huh? A little loud voice tae said looking down I didn't forget or n.. ever ig.. nored you I'm sorry but jk groaned and said don't worry I know how to deal with you just wait for sometime tae gulped jk said in demanding tone look up tae look up and his eyes met jk's dark eyes which is showing only lust and anger nothing else jk held tae's chin tae flinched but jk didn't care he smashed his lips on tae and started to suck it hungrily, he bite tae's lips for entering tae hissed hmmmm jk take this as his chance and slide his tongue in tae's mouth and jk was kissing tae to firmly a tear escaped his eyes jk stopped and looked at tae he was mess lips swallow and a tear on his cheek jk lick his cheek and peck it.

Jk said I'm going to take a bath after that we will go further with your punishments okay? Tae and yoongi said yes sir jk smirked but he again said did you both had your dinner? Tae said yes we had and what about you? Getting a little scared cause of jk's mood jk smirk and said don't worry I will have my worlds tastiest food tae and yoongi got it what he is talking about they blush a little so tae said don't treat me like little I'm also dom for yoonie jk chuckeld and said oh really cat got your tongue when I kissed you deep voice tae gulped but said nothing so jk said we will see that who is dom here let me shower first smirking he left pecking yoongi's and tae's forehead.

Hey guys! I know I'm taking too much time for a chapter but my exams are starting from today and you are also not voting.

If I get 30 votes then I will make next chapter. Love you 💝💕😘