travis's number

(all in taylors POV)

“some guys made a friendship bracelet with his number on it!” I hear from down the hall.

I giggle, it's not an unusual thing for my fans to do, so im not thinking much of it.

“Oh my god!” Selena yells

“What?!” I say back loudly, slightly concerned as this was the loudest she'd ever raised her voice.

“It was Travis Kelce!!” shes practically screaming now, I think my cats could hear her better than I could, but i made out what she said eventually.

“The football guy??” I'm now interested, a few years ago i went to one of his games and pointed out how good looking he was to one of my friends.

“Yeah, it says here “Kelce was devastated as her security wouldn't let it get to taylor”

“Its on the news?!” I'm the one yelling now

“Its on a barley used press sight, not many people will see it anyways, and besides it might just be a friendly thing.”

I don't think Travis has gone through all the trouble of going to my tour and making me a bracelet with his number on it if he ‘just wants to be friends’. But maybe he has, maybe that's what guys do now.

At this point I'm already whishing i had been given the bracelet, so i pick up my phone and message my head of security.

taylor
hey, just wondering if you've still got travis's bracelet

james
yes ma'am, why?

taylor
could i have a look at it, please?

james
of course, ill have someone bring it up, secrets safe with me boss.

taylor
thankyou. :)

Selena's gone home now, something about having to do an interview tomorrow, so it's just me and my cats, there's a shocker.

30 minutes go by and I hear a buzz at my door, it's James.

“One friendship bracelet” he said behind the door

I opened the door and thank him, he gives me a suggesting look, I'm not surprised, I am about to get involved with a football player. James left leaving me stood in my living room, enetring Travis's number into my contacts. Im abit stuck on what to say, I don't know if this man has the same humour as me, is he into the same shows as me?, does he like my music?.

taylor
heard you wanted to speak to me?

I wait for my response.