PART - 24

Jk ,  Suga and jhope were about to reach the mansion but Suga and jhope noticed a unfamiliar reaction and emotion surrounding the younger since they left the VMIN Mansion but they choose to not disturb him since they know the reason very well.

Jungkook was experiencing a mixed emotional block which he was not familiar with he felt like leaving a part of  him even since he left the mansion but he composed himself not to break in front of his hyung and not to show anyone that he is becoming weak

Jhope and Suga can't see him sad anymore so Suga cleared his throat to get his attention and fortunately he got his attention soon he said .

SUGA : what bet you where talking about to jimin earlier kookie . ( asked in his usual cold tone )

But soon he compounded himself remembering the bet so he said

JK : oh yes hyung I almost forgot about that. I want you to find information about Tiger hyung ( said with a enthusiastic voice with a nod)

JHOPE : oh Tiger hyung hmmm ( said with a teasing smile)

Jk widen his eyes and cursed under his breath for saying the nickname instead of his real name he cleared his throat to shoo away the teasing environment and said

JK : I mean taehyung Kim Taehyung. ( said with a serious tone without making any eye contact with both of them)

SUGA : there is no need to find any information about him !! ( said with a straight face)

JHOPE : yeah !!!

JK : what do you mean !? ( said with full confusion)

SUGA : what , What do we mean is we didn't need to find any information his name is Kim Taehyung he is a Tiger hybrid he is profession a model but likes to be bodyguard more and he is 25 years old ( said everything with a straight face )

JK : then ...

SUGA : that's all

said while looking at Jk through rear view mirror . Jk looked at him like " like I don't know this things" . Catching his mind voice Suga said

SUGA : yah what's with that face and why the fuck are you glaring at me huh . ( said more like asking )

JK rolled his eyes and said

JK : what do you mean by that's all . I was staying there from last night and do you think I don't know these things ( said with a glare )

 I was staying there from last night and do you think I don't know these things ( said with a glare )

SUGA : then why did you ask ( said with a slight smile)

JK : hyung are you for real ? You are kidding me don't you ? I want to know more about him and these things are basic which I already know ( said with a hint of anger)

Jhope was so done seeing these two fighting so he interrupted them and said

JHOPE : kook don't be mad he is just pulling your leg , as you seems like you don't know anything about him so ( said with a little laugh and said ) but these are the only things you will get to know about him even you choose to check his profile you can't find anything else about him or jimin ( said with a deep sigh)

Jk was glaring at suga all this time, but when he heard new information from Jhope about tae he was fully confused jhope noticed the look of the young and chuckled before saying

JHOPE - kook he himself is a ACE HACKER !! To be in particular he is the best biggest hacker in the world. ( said with a serious voice )

———————————————————————

If you like this FF do vote for this story .

And comment your opinion and thoughts.